2024 4* SDE Amaris Williams Flips From Florida To AU!

ellitor

26 minutes ago, TeamZero77 said:

LJ McCray put a photo of himself in a Florida Gator uniform Wednesday and said "Only 1 week until I'm officially a Gator." 

Quiet a few of the Florida commits were posting that as well on their social media accounts. 

I think we have a good shot at Amaris Williams but I think McCray stays with Florida and KJ stays with FSU. Just my opinion.

Yeah, he posted it. But it looked like something a UF media guy drew up and gave to him. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, yngwie1995 said:

Yeah, he posted it. But it looked like something a UF media guy drew up and gave to him. 

You're right.  They made them for all of their commits and asked them to post them.  If I were a UF fan, I'd be terrified.  Their class is crumbling badly. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, bigbird said:

You're right.  They made them for all of their commits and asked them to post them.  If I were a UF fan, I'd be terrified.  Their class is crumbling badly. 

And I hope it continues to crumble tomorrow 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

Beginning to think he ends up at F$U with KJ

2 hours ago, Mikey said:

For starters, he's committed to them.

We are talking about McCray. He's committed to Florida.

25 minutes ago, ellitor said:

@WFE12 LJ or Amaris? This is Amaris's thread FWIW.

Yeah LJ. I was just referring to his comment. Don't want to derail but they are connected

3 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Why is that?

Just a hunch. Or he just sticks with Florida. Hopefully I'm wrong. Dude has been tight-lipped though. 

Edited by WFE12

• RunInRed changed the title to 2024 4* SDE Amaris Williams Flips to AU!!!!
1 hour ago, yngwie1995 said:

I get his frustration because he’s probably clarified it more than once. It’s the first time I’ve heard it and I was wrong as well. 
Maybe Hugh got it right and Napier didn’t 😂

If you haven't taken a few minutes to watch AW's HUDL tape stop what you are doing and watch it NOW!!!   Good gracious.   This kid running the football shows what a freak athlete he is.   Enjoy...

• Love 1

21 hours ago, LPTiger said:

If you haven't taken a few minutes to watch AW's HUDL tape stop what you are doing and watch it NOW!!!   Good gracious.   This kid running the football shows what a freak athlete he is.   Enjoy...

WOW!  This kid has a lot of speed and athleticism for a 270lber!!!!!

• Love 1