2024 4* SDE Amaris Williams Flips From Florida To AU!

ellitor

56 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

Cause you clearly can’t do it own your on, anywhere you want. 😏

Maybe those two are going to the NFL because they are really the high 5 star they were projected as and never need alabama at all. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, aujohnson said:

Cause you clearly can’t do it own your on, anywhere you want. 😏

Maybe those two are going to the NFL because they are really the high 5 star they were projected as and never need alabama at all. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Bingo. Those 2 were 9th and 15th nationally coming out of high school. Yet, bama fans act like it's bama that got them to the NFL. 🙄

7 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

Bingo. Those 2 were 9th and 15th nationally coming out of high school. Yet, bama fans act like it's bama that got them to the NFL. 🙄

If I were a recruit that pitch would tick me off. 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

I realize no one probably knows but, any hints on how to decipher this? Because it involves both KJ and LJ, I assume it’s recruiting centered?

14 minutes ago, lca408 said:

I realize no one probably knows but, any hints on how to decipher this? Because it involves both KJ and LJ, I assume it’s recruiting centered?

My assumption is KJ Bolden, Amaris Williams, and LJ McCray. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Chaotic_zx said:

My assumption is KJ Bolden, Amaris Williams, and LJ McCray. 

That would be an epic close

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, woodford said:

So Amaris keeps tweeting “WDE” but hasn’t officially flipped yet?

Maybe those are the only buttons working on his laptop?

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, woodford said:

Yes. It doesn't make sense to me. The only thing I can think of is that it would be bigger news on signing day for him to flip verses flipping beforehand.

Let us play a hypothetical. Let us say that on signing day, KJ Bolden(FSU), LJ McCray(Florida), and Amaris Williams(Florida) flip to Auburn. That would be huge news across the CFB. If they just flip beforehand, it is news just not as talked about nationally.  People would rave that Freeze is the master of the flip.

In my read of the situation, LJ McCray and Amaris Williams seem like they are in(just not publicly). It seems as though they are recruiting KJ Bolden to join. Nonetheless, people are being weird about KJ Bolden more so than the others. On3 and those in the know here are weirdly confident about the two. As if they know but are keeping quiet. Same with Bolden. They all seem to say Bolden is still a possibility when he is giving nothing to back that up publicly. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Chaotic_zx said:

Yes. It doesn't make sense to me. The only thing I can think of is that it would be bigger news on signing day for him to flip verses flipping beforehand.

Let us play a hypothetical. Let us say that on signing day, KJ Bolden(FSU), LJ McCray(Florida), and Amaris Williams(Florida) flip to Auburn. That would be huge news across the CFB. If they just flip beforehand, it is news just not as talked about nationally.  People would rave that Freeze is the master of the flip.

In my read of the situation, LJ McCray and Amaris Williams seem like they are in(just not publicly). It seems as though they are recruiting KJ Bolden to join. Nonetheless, people are being weird about KJ Bolden more so than the others. On3 and those in the know here are weirdly confident about the two. As if they know but are keeping quiet. Same with Bolden. They all seem to say Bolden is still a possibility when he is giving nothing to back that up publicly. 

Yeah I guess that’s possible. I won’t believe KJ until he signs. The two UF flips would be nice. I have a better feeling about Amaris and LJ. Guess we’ll find out Wednesday. 

It’s been a long time since I’ve been this excited about signing day. WDE 🦅 to our coaches!

• Like 4

Recruiting news really caters to the "drama queen" mentality of college football fans. 😉

Last wednesday LJ McCray posted  "Only 1 week until I'm officially a Gator." 

Quiet a few of the Florida commits were posting that as well on their social media accounts. 

I think we have a good shot at Amaris Williams but I think McCray stays with Florida and KJ stays with FSU. Just my opinion.

Edited by TeamZero77
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, woodford said:

@woodford It's close to NSD so he may just keep his formal signing as also when he will publicly flip.

• Like 2