Talking Incoming Freshmen

Tigerpro2a

Now that the ink has dried (barring a few future portal additions and one RW :)) with what we have on roster now....curious to know everyone's thoughts on the class. With that said...here are the questions I have for you all and how I feel about them.

1. - How many of this class find their way into the 2 deep in year 1 (as it sits now...things are fluid w portal of course) and how many are starters year one? 

I think Cam Coleman starts day 1. I would say Perry as well but not being EE will likely hold him back a LITTLE. I say he starts by mid season at the latest. As far as two deep....I think 10 of these guys are in the 2 deep by game 4. 

2. Who is your prize of the class on both sides- For me...it's Cam Coleman on Offense, and Riddick on defense. Many people may pick Perry over Cam, but IDK I am a firm believe in CC. I think both will shine. I will say this....I feel sorry for opposing DCs trying to plan on how to defend The White Walkers (tm) in 2-3 years. There is no right answer. Can't double them all!

3. Most underrated recruit on both sides of the ball- Bryce Cain and DJ Barber.

4. Recruit who we are all shocked in 3-4 years that their career at AU went the way it did? Could be a good thing or bad thing.

That is all....dispute, debate...whatever. I am just excited about this class and wanted to chat some. BTW- Best AU class in modern Crootin service era in terms of average rating per player. BEST AU CLASS EVER. Let that sink in...with one year to build it....I can't wait for the 25 and 26 classes. HCBHF doing big thangz yall. 

Mods if this should be in the recruiting session by all means. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

That is all....dispute, debate...whatever. I am just excited about this class and wanted to chat some.

The thing I'm most excited about is that we got some of the top recruits in Alabama away from UAT, UGA and Clemson. That's where we had to start if success was to be maintained.

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Mikey said:

The thing I'm most excited about is that we got some of the top recruits in Alabama away from UAT, UGA and Clemson. That's where we had to start if success was to be maintained.

👍🏼 And it looks like we are building that for 2025 💪🏼

• Like 4

i am happy with All our recruits. it just seems to me we got one of our better classes and to be honest we got so many greatplayers i really cannot pick.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

• WarTiger changed the title to Talking Incoming Freshmen

Several guys have “prize recruit” potential.    I’ll say Cam Coleman and Waller as far as early impact.  I will say W White/Edwin and Riddick for biggest impact down the road.  
Most underrated is M. Simmons and Barber/Robinson

• Like 1