*Official Auburn vs. Maryland Game Thread*

abw0004

36 minutes ago, Tiger said:

So dumb to not utilize the helmet speaker technology. So freaking dumb.

IT DOESN'T TURN OFF

What was dumb was agreeing to let them do it and we didn’t fam.

• Like 3

Basketball and football my coaches always made us remember why we are traveling. They wanted us to grow and see things besides little towns in Alabama..... They always told us but we are traveling to go dominate.

As I coach a bit I added in to all my young guys the work is going to get you what you want.

We are playing like we just wanted to be part of a bowl game

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Ranger12 said:

Nope, I will continue to talk about it because it was a completely ignorant decision. Who at the SEC made the decision and why? What was their reserach based on? Why did SEC head coaches not have more input on that if that is true? Considering the NFL has been using it for years the decision is completely stupid. Is that the sole reason we are losing? No. But you cannot say it is not one of the reasons we are getting drilled right now either.

Yeah, the NFL is really at the forefront of player safety.  

A new technology that hasn’t been used before is that much of a difference maker?  You really think that?  If so, you really need to shut the frick up because your opinion is worthless.  

This team on the field today has little heart and no leadership. Rudderless and inexcusable. 

• Like 1

The look Freeze shot at Thorne after that terrible, low throw on 4th & 4 speaks volumes. Geriner better get ready, if not during this game then during this Spring.

Just now, bishoptf said:

Yeah I know Maryland is a powerhouse like NMSU...best ever...

All they did was watch that film and use the same game-plan. Dumbass Hugh wasn’t going to change anything 

Bowl games are so damn weird. Opt outs, transfers, interim coaches, players who just don’t care, players who really care, backups that aren’t ready, backups that look like Hesimans, damn.

2 minutes ago, Shift said:

Lol. Where’s all this improvement you were telling me about? 💪💪🙄

But they had all that extra bowl practice. That’s standard coach bs

Getting whipped on both lines. 
And I think I’ve seen enough of Brown. No dog in him. If the ball is in the air, GO GET IT! 

9 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Refs missed a couple of blatant holds on the edge on two of MDs biggest plays. Given the tackling issues and DBs getting burned, the Terps really don’t need their help too. 

Blaming the officials is a loser mentality.  

• Like 3
  • Facepalm 1

Thorne can’t deal with pressure, everyone including the janitor knows that. Defenses just send pressure, pressure and more pressure. He can’t see the field for the pressure. Then….choke, bad pass, throw out of bounds or take a sack. Rinse repeat. WR don’t catch, don’t get space, don’t look back. I can’t tel if Monty is brain dead, or is the kn field talent just that bad….or both. 

7 minutes ago, Ranger12 said:

Nope, I will continue to talk about it because it was a completely ignorant decision. Who at the SEC made the decision and why? What was their reserach based on? Why did SEC head coaches not have more input on that if that is true? Considering the NFL has been using it for years the decision is completely stupid. Is that the sole reason we are losing? No. But you cannot say it is not one of the reasons we are getting drilled right now either.

Lmao exactly. Like this is some new tech from a far and foreign land. Ooooo it may be unsafe 😂😂😂

To me it's more disappointing because the guy leading our program made such a poor decision. 

Does it mean we wouldn't be getting slapped 21-0 right now? Not necessarily but intentionally putting the team at a disadvantage and failing to see that is the worrisome part for me. 

The year the Rams went to the Super Bowl with Jared Goff, word was that Sean Mcvay was getting the play call in as fast as possible so he could literally make Goffs pre snap reads for him before the mic shut off at 15 seconds. 

And with the mic not shutting off.... C'mon

And as @GwillMac6said agreeing to let them use it while we don't was even dumber

Edited by Tiger
  • Haha 1