*Official Auburn vs. Maryland Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

Stupid a** players throwing their arms around like they’ve accomplished something.

I Haaaate celebrating plays like a pass breakup etc when we didn't actually do anything (over throw lol) or when getting out butts handed to us unless it is genuinely a momentum building play. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, autigeremt said:

All focus has been on 2024. Everything else is a bonus 

Yeah I wish he had just told us that was the plan...hope it works out but from what I see the coaches cant prepare and coach the players consistently, not sure why anyone thinks next year will be so much better, they just dont seem to care.

Just now, bishoptf said:

Sad part is that has been a common theme this year...not the first time they have not had the players ready to play.

Don’t forget that half the team has been out of some practice due to the flu. We weren’t on top of our game before. We look to be still behind a bit.

3 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

I mean to be fair do you really want to be remembered as the winner of the transperfect bowl

More than being the loser.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TitanTiger said:

Well I wasn’t blaming refs. 

Nice save.  I really wonder what would happen to anyone who called you that pejorative name. 

I know this might be over the top but a score here and one before half and this is a new game. Especially since Auburn gets the ball after the half. I am not very superstitious but still don’t see how Auburn didn’t recover that fumble earlier. That can’t be a good sign.

1 minute ago, TeamZero77 said:

And Ole Miss is blowing out Penn State so Kiffin has gotten them to 11 wins for the first time ever. Today just sucks

We should have nutted up and gotten Kiffin. Hugh is going to have a couple of good recruiting classes and they everybody is going to figure out he is a loser and transfer out. Sure Kiffin doesn’t have the recruiting chops, but he knows how to acquire talent and knows how to use it.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 4

Just now, Tigger1985 said:

He was wide open before but Thorne saw him too late.

On 4th down that’s a predetermined throw…..was way too much traffic in its area from the start. Terrible play call

• Like 1

1 minute ago, autigeremt said:

All focus has been on 2024. Everything else is a bonus 

Yea.  I get it. And I can appreciate that.  Most programs can multitask and at least be ready at kickoff. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TeamZero77 said:

And Ole Miss is blowing out Penn State so Kiffin has gotten them to 11 wins for the first time ever. Today just sucks

With Kiffin I felt like we'd have some ounce of regret whether we got him or not, given how much we would've had to pay him.

4 minutes ago, NCAubs said:

He did not make the decision.  The conference did.  Know the difference. 

This was from yesterday 

Screenshot_20231230_151025_Chrome.jpg

Just now, NCAubs said:

Nice save.  I really wonder what would happen to anyone who called you that pejorative name. 

Keep it up and find out. 

Had you followed the conversation you’d have understood that without me having to tell you. 

or maybe you’re just itching for a fight?

• Dislike 1

1 minute ago, TeamZero77 said:

Kiffin wants to win. I was hoping we would get him. Freeze might can sweet talk some high school kids but he is proving to me that he’s not very concerned with preparing the team to win 

• Like 2