Zac Etheridge to Houston

20 hours ago, cbo said:

Why did we sign zero RB's this class? Because it was the only position group on the entire team that is well stocked with legit talent. Crazy to hold that against Caddy. 

Maybe, I missed it but are there really people out there who is holding that against him? Sounded like we had phat but then it seemed the offensive leaders were like "nah" we have bigger priorities.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DAG said:

Maybe, I missed it but are there really people out there who is holding that against him? Sounded like we had phat but then it seemed the offensive leaders were like "nah" we have bigger priorities.

Yes, there were mentions of him underperforming and him not getting a running back when clearly CHF decided  there were other areas of need

Edited by e808
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, DAG said:

It’s in one of those essays from a VIP contributor. Couple others mentioned it as well. 

Just now, cbo said:

It’s in one of those essays from a VIP contributor. Couple others mentioned it as well. 

8 minutes ago, e808 said:

Yes, there were mentions of him underperforming and him not getting a running back when clearly CHF decided  there were other areas of need

It is so interesting how people will reach and basically turn on coaches at the drop of a dime. You can say "We need new blood with more recruiting chops" instead making enological arguments.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Stephen66 said:

Skull and Bones?

Ha!  No.  That is for the rich boys like the Bush boys. They really are not the nicest of folks...

I am the weird one that had to work for a living.  Thank God Yale paid for school.

Edited by 1716AU
  • Like 1