I have a problem

AWK

Heres my dilemma, Its about noon, Im at work, and im tired of waiting, I want to leave for Auburn right now and Im ready for Football!!!!!!! (also a few beers would be nice) Anyone else having this problem?

Heres my dilemma, Its about noon, Im at work, and im tired of waiting, I want to leave for Auburn right now and Im ready for Football!!!!!!! (also a few beers would be nice)  Anyone else having this problem?

177661[/snapback]

Go ahead and leave, you have my permission. In fact, take the good looking receptionist with you. Put in for overtime, my approval memo is in the mail. <_<

Heres my dilemma, Its about noon, Im at work, and im tired of waiting, I want to leave for Auburn right now and Im ready for Football!!!!!!! (also a few beers would be nice)   Anyone else having this problem?

177661[/snapback]

Go ahead and leave, you have my permission. In fact, take the good looking receptionist with you. Put in for overtime, my approval memo is in the mail. <_<

177674[/snapback]

LOL, thanks, the sad part is i dont get to leave birmingham until 5 pm :angry: because OTHER people in my office have to leave to go to a wedding rehersal, the nerve of some people, planning a wedding when they should know i need to get to Auburn ASAP. And oh yeah, the hot receptionist is going to Auburn....but she isnt leaving till tomorrow :D

Whenever yall get here, I suggest getting gas BEFORE you enter town or make sure you have enough to come and go... If there's not much gas now, I don't know how there will be any tomorrow and Sunday.

Heres my dilemma, Its about noon, Im at work, and im tired of waiting, I want to leave for Auburn right now and Im ready for Football!!!!!!! (also a few beers would be nice)  Anyone else having this problem?

177661[/snapback]

We all have a common intrest. Besides you being and AU fan and myself a UA fan, beer and football is in the best intrest.

Im so ready for some football, it is the best time of the year.

i'm jealous. i had can't leave knoxville until sat. morning. (the nerve of my fiance to have to work late fri nite....grrrrrrrrrrrr......... :no: ) so, pop a top for me friends. i'll be at home packing, watching last year's SECC & Bama (2nd half only. haha.) games getting mentally ready. about 6am, i'll be a whisltin' dixie, and on the road again. war eagle everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived