Men vs Alabama Game Thread

Griffin from the damn logo!

Surely they can’t keep that up…

Just now, CCTAU said:

Griffin from the damn logo!

Surely they can’t keep that up…

They can at home but no where else. 

Well, they're making everything right now and we're only down 2. Not a bad position. But we can't let them get those 3's up.

I would have called a timeout after the second three . U could see the moment changing 

Hopefully we will get an Auburn total sports commercial from ESPN when they return to our place in a couple of weeks.

Just now, e808 said:

I would have called a timeout after the second three . U could see the moment changing 

The momentum changed as soon as the lights "accidentally" messed up. Auburn was on a run up until then.

Going to be a damned if you do, damned if you don't type game. We seemingly don't want to play high on those screens and take away shooters, which theoretically should prevent rollers to the rim. But they're getting some dream-like threes right now... Don't think anyone has stayed in front of Sears consistently either, which hurts 

• Like 1

They are playing our pg tough as soon as we cross half court making it harder to get into offense.

Edited by AuburnNTexas

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

LIOR BERMAN???

Yeah why is he in the game. Just put Chris Moore back in at this point.

"The leave your feet and try to figure out where the receiver is after" pass...not dependable offense 

edit: so far the guard battle has kinda went like I personally expected. No real idea on how to fix that other than us just playing better on defense 

Edited by Dual-Threat Rigby
  • Like 2