Caudle hurt in game Friday night

Guest Tigrinum Major

Guest Tigrinum Major

Neil Caudle hurt his right knee tonight in a game with Oak Mountain. He was shown on ABC33/40 in B'ham walking with an ice pack on it. For those of you who don't know, he hurt his left knee last season and wears a brace on it. He will have an MRI on Saturday morning and more will be known then. His coach was quoted as saying it was not a career ending injury, but worse case would mean that he is done for the season.

He was shown walking on the knee after the game and did not favor it much. More as it becomes availiable.

the rumors all over rivals and itat are that he tore his ACL-this is the first report that it might not be serious

hopefully it's not too bad :au:

Guest Tigrinum Major

I tend to shy away from the doom and gloom rumors until we know more. All I reported was what was reported by Raita (otherwise known as Uncle Fester) tonight.

My neighbor is a coach at Spain Park - I just talked to him in the cul-de-sac. He says its a season ending injury. He (my neighbor) is depressed about the situation, says Neil is a quality kid who knows how to run an offense. They don't have a competent backup to fill his shoes.

This is too bad. This is really scary for his future at Auburn to me because it reminds me alot of Brodie Croyle. Hopefully, now that he has injured both of his knees they will be rebuilt stronger than they ever were much like Brodie has quoted that his knees are right now. Maybe this is a blessing is disguise for his career at Auburn that he has gotten these injuries out of the way. Hopefully his rehab goes well and War Eagle tonight!!!!!

Archived