We need to sign this guy...

LPTiger

Maybe @aubiefiftycan help me out and post the article from AL.com...   A guy identified at 5'9" 250 lbs was chased by 5 different law enforcement agencies in broad daylight today and ditched his vehicle on I-65 and has yet to be found.   Have we ever had a player at that size with that kind of escapability? 

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, LPTiger said:

Maybe @aubiefiftycan help me out and post the article from AL.com...   A guy identified at 5'9" 250 lbs was chased by 5 different law enforcement agencies in broad daylight today and ditched his vehicle on I-65 and has yet to be found.   Have we ever had a player at that size with that kind of escapability? 

Only legit if the police were not a bunch of 5'9 350lb dudes :lol: 

Sign him up .... on the bowling team ....... as a pin.

12 hours ago, LPTiger said:

I believe Ron "Barbecue" O' Neal fits that description. "Looks like Fats Domino, runs like Harvey Glance". He had a good year or two at Auburn before something unfortunate happened, I don't remember what.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, LPTiger said:

is your subscription paid up?

9 hours ago, AURex said:

Sign him up .... on the bowling team ....... as a pin.

do people still bowl? some folks claim it take big balls to bowl what is your opinion sir?

13 hours ago, LPTiger said:

Can someone do a quick room check on Sean Jackson, please?

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

sorry he is dead............tis on google

Are we passing on rumors without a link?

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

Are we passing on rumors without a link?

i just deleted it. is this my day in the barrel with you?

Just now, aubiefifty said:

i just deleted it. is this my day in the barrel with you?

Only if you keep putting crap that that up.  

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

Only if you keep putting crap that that up.  

that was not crap buddy. i googled it. you look yourself.richard.............

Just now, aubiefifty said:

that was not crap buddy. i googled it. you look yourself.richard.............

I did and Auburn’s Sean Jackson is alive and well.  There are a lot of Sean Jackson that have died, but to not do a minimal amount of research and post that he is dead is being a Richard.

• Angry 1

6 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I did and Auburn’s Sean Jackson is alive and well.  There are a lot of Sean Jackson that have died, but to not do a minimal amount of research and post that he is dead is being a Richard.

i post hundreds of articles and you want to bag me on one mistake then.maybe it was a different sean. you are very ungrateful and just pissed about my trump post. pleaseignore me from now on.

6 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i post hundreds of articles and you want to bag me on one mistake then.maybe it was a different sean. you are very ungrateful and just pissed about my trump post. pleaseignore me from now on.

If I were pissed about your Trump post I would have said so in the Political Forum, I didn’t.  Everybody appreciates you postings on a daily basis, but this one was lazy and could have started a rumor that no one wanted to be true.  1000 at-a-boys can be wiped out by just one aw-s**t.

On 1/29/2024 at 8:22 PM, LPTiger said:

Ron ‘BBQ’ O’Neal.

He identified as 5’9” 250, huh?

Did we get his/her/they/their/xi’s pronouns?

Maybe he’s a women’s ballerina? How presumptuous of you!

1 hour ago, AUGoo said:

He identified as 5’9” 250, huh?

Did we get his/her/they/their/xi’s pronouns?

Maybe he’s a women’s ballerina? How presumptuous of you!

Not there’s anything wrong with that. 😆 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Ron ‘BBQ’ O’Neal.

was that the guy dye called bowling ball?

On 1/30/2024 at 8:36 AM, aubiefifty said:

is your subscription paid up?

Let mew check with someone in accounting....

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

was that the guy dye called bowling ball?

I don’t recall that, I just remember Fyffe calling him BBQ.

• Like 1