Biden Has Really Lost It

6 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

biden has never raped or sexually assaulted anyone but nice try.

Not that we know. But he has CLEARLY perved out on many women and young girls.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

With zero proof about Biden. None. Zero actual proof. Just a bunch of MAGA idiotic BS.

But endless loads of true actual verified proof in audio, video, court cases) regarding Trump.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, AURex said:

With zero proof about Biden. None. Zero actual proof. Just a bunch of MAGA idiotic BS.

But endless loads of true actual verified proof in audio, video, court cases) regarding Trump.

THE AUDACITY OF GROPE THE DAILY SHOW 2-24-2015

https://www.cc.com/video/yfmksi/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-the-audacity-of-grope

Edited by DKW 86

if biden lost it i can guarantee you iam knows all about it. i think he has bidens phones tapped...........grins

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

if biden lost it i can guarantee you iam knows all about it. i think he has bidens phones tapped...........grins

This is unintelligible, aubiefifty. Your drugs have set in. 🤪

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, AURex said:

This is unintelligible, aubiefifty. Your drugs have set in. 🤪

Do Better! it is not drugs it is aubie shorthand bro.................grins. sometimes it is Not drugs it is just my dumbassness kicking in. now i am hurt.............

• Haha 1

"iam knows all about it. i think he has bidens phones tapped"

I know you are dealing with a bunch or medical probs and nibbling a lot of goodies. This is .... um .... not so coherent my friend. Come back where you are less ozone.

17 hours ago, AURex said:

"iam knows all about it. i think he has bidens phones tapped"

I know you are dealing with a bunch or medical probs and nibbling a lot of goodies. This is .... um .... not so coherent my friend. Come back where you are less ozone.

iam understood it and even laughed. i cab guarantee you he would ask if he did not understand. i have quit bringing the thunder on the right on here as i am trying to behave. i did think you were kinda in my corner but i probably have a higher opinion of myself than others do bbut i kinda thought you were kinda inmy corner. i guess i am kinda wrong? figure that one out mr rex. and if you had facing you what i do you would be scared sh^tless and be eating gummies. i am old and obese so i am not a great candidate. i broke my jaw in the service and they wired my jaws together with nothing for the pain. i cried like a bitch. i was hurting so bad if i could have i would have kicked the dudes ass because he started cussing me. in the nineties i went under and i was sick and puking for over 9 hours. they finally kicked me out because they were closing.

The murder of the nursing student at UGA by an illegal alien is an indictment of Biden’s and the Democrats future plans for America ; A 3rd world utopia hell hole .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/6/2024 at 10:06 PM, AURex said:

Also scary to realize that Trump doesn't know the difference between Haley and Pelosi.

Trump and Bident are BOTH really old candidates. One is an evil wannabe dictator, sucking the toes of Putin, Kim, Xi, etc. The other is just your grandpa, an old dude trying to be a real U.S. President with the help of staff.

IOW, they both suck as nominees and we can and should do better.

Edited by DKW 86

I think we get Obama's hand picked Biden successor at the democrat convention.  Nice end run on democracy.  Biden is just no longer viable.

• Like 1