Biden Has Really Lost It

This is really scary to realize Biden is our POTUS and CIC in these troublesome times. It looks like we may be facing two flawed POTUS candidates in November. I just hope Biden doesn't really mess something up before then.

Biden tells crowd he recently met with Mitterrand, former French president who died in 1996 (msn.com)

Biden might not like the advice he got. 👀

5 hours ago, Son of A Tiger said:

This is really scary to realize Biden is our POTUS and CIC in these troublesome times. It looks like we may be facing two flawed POTUS candidates in November. I just hope Biden doesn't really mess something up before then.

Biden tells crowd he recently met with Mitterrand, former French president who died in 1996 (msn.com)

Also scary to realize that Trump doesn't know the difference between Haley and Pelosi.

Trump and Bident are BOTH really old candidates. One is an evil wannabe dictator, sucking the toes of Putin, Kim, Xi, etc. The other is just your grandpa, an old dude trying to be a real U.S. President with the help of staff.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Dislike 1

6 hours ago, Son of A Tiger said:

52 minutes ago, AURex said:

Also scary to realize that Trump doesn't know the difference between Haley and Pelosi.

Trump and Bident are BOTH really old candidates. One is an evil wannabe dictator, sucking the toes of Putin, Kim, Xi, etc. The other is just your grandpa, an old dude trying to be a real U.S. President with the help of staff.

What's really important to remember. I mean... like the most important thing to remember ever is.... Only vote for one of these two candidates!

If you have the audacity to vote for anyone else you are throwing your vote away! or even empowering the candidate you dislike the most to win!

VERY VERY important to remember no matter what. Choose red or blue only! Do not look for a candidate that most resembles your own beliefs!

Pick between one of the two colors and stick with it no matter what!

If you need more wisdom on this please message @homersapien

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Dislike 1

11 hours ago, Mims44 said:

What's really important to remember. I mean... like the most important thing to remember ever is.... Only vote for one of these two candidates!

If you have the audacity to vote for anyone else you are throwing your vote away! or even empowering the candidate you dislike the most to win!

VERY VERY important to remember no matter what. Choose red or blue only! Do not look for a candidate that most resembles your own beliefs!

Pick between one of the two colors and stick with it no matter what!

If you need more wisdom on this please message @homersapien

:lol:

Since you referred me: Just the opposite.

Vote for whoever or whatever strikes your fancy. Third party or write-in. Please.

I figure it will hurt Trump more than Biden in swing states (good) and it probably won't matter in red states.

But I'll guarantee what it WON'T  do - elect anyone other than Biden or Trump president. ;D

Edited by homersapien

3 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Since you referred me: Just the opposite.

Vote for whoever or whatever strikes your fancy. Third party or write-in. Please.

I figure it will hurt Trump more than Biden in swing states, and it probably won't matter in red states.

I'm not sure on the hurt Trump in the swing states part. I feel like a lot of the never Trump would vote 3rd party over Biden unlike last election. I also feel like there are more people loyal to Trump over Biden, meaning a higher probability they would be taking votes away from Biden.

• Like 3

Regarding the OP - I don't see the problem. I make similar mistakes all the time.

And I'm only 73!   ;D

Edited by homersapien

3 minutes ago, arein0 said:

I'm not sure on the hurt Trump in the swing states part. I feel like a lot of the never Trump would vote 3rd party over Biden unlike last election. I also feel like there are more people loyal to Trump over Biden, meaning a higher probability they would be taking votes away from Biden.

Quite possibly. Depends on how well the Dems counter it and who the candidate is.

Regardless, if that happens Trump will be president. 

I think most thinking swing voters - including "never Trump" voters - are smart enough to know that.

So the debate has moved from which of the 2 is more corrupt to which one is more likely to know what day it is. Fantastic.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, auburnatl1 said:

So the debate has moved from which of the 2 is more corrupt to which one is more likely to know what day it is. Fantastic.

Murica!

• Like 1

On 2/6/2024 at 10:06 PM, AURex said:

You mean “ creepy” old grandpa??

On 2/7/2024 at 12:18 PM, auburnatl1 said:

Yep. 

22 hours ago, PUB78 said:

You mean “ creepy” old grandpa??

biden has never raped or sexually assaulted anyone but nice try.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

13 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

Neither has Trump in a criminal case, but nice try.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

Neither has Trump in a criminal case, but nice try.

you get my valentimes pressie yet?

52 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

you get my valentimes pressie yet?

Not yet, but it’s only the 12th.

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

Not yet, but it’s only the 12th.

next day shipping is kinda pricey.....

• Like 1

On 2/12/2024 at 10:52 AM, aubiefifty said:

Wasn’t he accused but prosecutors refused to pursue because he was..well..Biden?

Edited by jj3jordan
  • Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

Just now, jj3jordan said:

Wasn’t he accused but prosecutors refused to go after the lady?

i have not heard that jj. i am being truthful. i am not saying you are making it up for the record........

6 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i have not heard that jj. i am being truthful. i am not saying you are making it up for the record........

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/12/us/politics/joe-biden-tara-reade-sexual-assault-complaint.html

And seven others. Of course Biden vehemently denied it. So it must be false. No double standard here. 

1 minute ago, jj3jordan said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/12/us/politics/joe-biden-tara-reade-sexual-assault-complaint.html

And seven others. Of course Biden vehemently denied it. So it must be false. No double standard here. 

it says i have to be a member to read............my life sucks......lol

2 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

it says i have to be a member to read............my life sucks......lol

I just read it without a membership. I don’t have one either.

Just now, jj3jordan said:

I just read it without a membership. I don’t have one either.

maybe i did something wrong. but lets be clear i am always for the truth. always. i detest a liar............not aimed at you of course.........

17 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

maybe i did something wrong. but lets be clear i am always for the truth. always. i detest a liar............not aimed at you of course.........

It’s shocking that you have never heard of the accusation against Biden. Evidence of the media and their biased protection of Biden and destruction of Trump. 

• Like 1