It seems like bama

Plays every decent team at home. And every time they play on the road, it is vs some garbage team. No wonder they are in 1st place. I'm just SO ready for them to have an 0-2 week, sick of them.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, arktiger1975 said:

Plays every decent team at home. And every time they play on the road, it is vs some garbage team. No wonder they are in 1st place. I'm just SO ready for them to have an 0-2 week, sick of them.

They did beat Moo State on the road. That’s the game for me at least that Auburn should have won . I don’t think Bama has played Florida yet 

• Like 1

Pretty much. And they got absolutely spanked on the road vs AU and TN. They still have to go to KY and UF I think. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, e808 said:

They did beat Moo State on the road. That’s the game for me at least that Auburn should have won . I don’t think Bama has played Florida yet 

They play Florida next week in a midweek game........at Coleman, of course 

Just now, CameronCrazy said:

They still have to go to Kentucky, to Ole Miss, & to Florida. They play Florida & Tennessee at home. 

Finally about to get real for them. We really need for them to lose at least 2 of those games.

46 minutes ago, CameronCrazy said:

They still have to go to Kentucky, to Ole Miss, & to Florida. They play Florida & Tennessee at home. 

Wouldn’t surprise me if they go 1-4 in those 5 games with only home Florida as a win

• Like 2

2 hours ago, arktiger1975 said:

Probably so.  But we had our chance to put them in our rearview mirror and did not.  That's on us.

But I agree.  Waiting for them to have an 0-2 week.

3 hours ago, arktiger1975 said:

Finally about to get real for them. We really need for them to lose at least 2 of those games.

We need to quit worrying about what they do and worry more about what we do.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• WarTiger changed the title to It seems like bama
On 2/17/2024 at 4:54 PM, milehighfan said:

Well if our goal is to win the SEC then we do have to worry about them losing cause we ain't getting that banner without them dropping multiple games.   But I understand what you are saying.   We probably need to win out to have a legit shot.   

3 hours ago, casatiger said:

Well if our goal is to win the SEC then we do have to worry about them losing cause we ain't getting that banner without them dropping multiple games.   But I understand what you are saying.   We probably need to win out to have a legit shot.   

With their remaining schedule, I will be surprised if they don't drop multiple games

They've also never had to deal with any injuries I can think of.  

They might lose two. The only game they got really man handle was Tennessee in which Sears rolled his ankle and they looked like complete dog crap. They lost by double digits at Auburn but Sears still went for 20 plus.  

On 2/17/2024 at 4:54 PM, milehighfan said:

I agree with this if it's players and the coaches worrying what others do instead of what they're doing but this is fans on a message board. I truly don't see how this effects the team.

30 minutes ago, e808 said:

Where are those people that said Florida is mediocre. Their guard play is really good

They also choked this game away. Up 9 with 5 minutes left… unreal.

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Oh the hours of my life I’ve invested this year in watching Bama play in hopes of seeing them take an L, only to see them turn it up and drain multiple shots late in the game when needed to escape defeat.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Yep couldn’t believe it but boy does Sears get away with a lot. Running over guys and hooks  right in front of the refs smh

• Angry 1

11 hours ago, e808 said:

Yep couldn’t believe it but boy does Sears get away with a lot. Running over guys and hooks  right in front of the refs smh

He also is required to dribble only if he feels like it.

• Like 1

I'll be surprised if Bama doesn't lose at least 2 out of their next 4.  They have some tough games coming up.

Edited by Cardin Drake

2 hours ago, Cardin Drake said:

I'll be surprised if Bama doesn't lose at least 2 out of their next 4.  Some tough games coming up.

I still really really want to win the sec this season. Or even a share of it. Doesn’t matter to me. Them losing to Florida at home would have gone a long way to that becoming a reality. Of course we have to take care of buisness on our end. We have to win all our remaining games besides @tennesee to have a realistic shot.

• Like 1

I think we have to win @ Tennessee too to get even a piece of the title.   We should (doesn't mean will) win the rest of them.

23 minutes ago, Cardin Drake said:

I think we have to win @ Tennessee too to get even a piece of the title.   We should (doesn't mean will) win the rest of them.

It just depends  on how much they, bama and us lose the rest of the way. Bama has been really fortunate to only lose 2. The odds say they should have lost at least 1 of their close games they had @mississipi state, @ Georgia, home vs Us and home vs Florida. But they pulled out all of them. Makes for some tricky math down the stretch. Tennessee is only 1 ahead of us in the loss column. I know they go to bama and home vs Kentucky and home vs us. Not sure about the rest of their schedule.

Edited by GwillMac6

If Tennessee beats us, they will be 2 ahead of us in the loss column.  I don't see them losing two of their other games. And Bama would have to lose 3 more.  If the conference winner has 5 losses, it could be a six way tie. Not likely.  We just have to win out. Also doesn't seem likely, but maybe.  Kentucky and us are up for this year's Jekyll and Hyde award.

• Like 1