It seems like bama

21 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

I still really really want to win the sec this season. Or even a share of it. Doesn’t matter to me. Them losing to Florida at home would have gone a long way to that becoming a reality. Of course we have to take care of buisness on our end. We have to win all our remaining games besides @tennesee to have a realistic shot.

I just do NOT want to see them with the opportunity to crow about winning 3 of the last 4 SEC titles.  With that scumbag head coach and his thug players.  

Auburn really needs to take care of their business and uat rack up losses.  🤞

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 2/21/2024 at 10:42 PM, tigeraddikt said:

Oh the hours of my life I’ve invested this year in watching Bama play in hopes of seeing them take an L, only to see them turn it up and drain multiple shots late in the game when needed to escape defeat.

Don't think you will have to worry about that today

3 hours ago, arein0 said:

Don't think you will have to worry about that today

I greatly enjoyed that Thor’s hammer beatdown. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

This right here is exactly what we have been saying!!!! When they play actual good teams on the road they get their ass kicked!!! They have had by far the easiest road schedule of any sec team all season long!! If they win the sec or get a share of it that will be the single biggest reason why. That’s why I’m still upset about that Florida game. They had a chance to absolutely torpedo bamas title chances and completely choked!!! 😡😤🤬😠👿

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Need bama to drop another game or two. Still have to go to UF and Ole Miss, and have UT at home, so it is definitely possible. Ole Miss is fading though, and I also wonder if Allen will be suspended after the election yesterday. If he is, it would be typical bammer luck.

19 hours ago, arktiger1975 said:

Need bama to drop another game or two. Still have to go to UF and Ole Miss, and have UT at home, so it is definitely possible. Ole Miss is fading though, and I also wonder if Allen will be suspended after the election yesterday. If he is, it would be typical bammer luck.

I agree with all you stated. If we somehow could pullout an upset at Tennessee, then that would neutralize their road win advantage at Moo State over us. Then they’d have to drop the game at UF, which I think they would do, and we could realistically end up with a share of the crown with the Bammzos and possibly UT.

• Like 1

On 2/22/2024 at 4:37 PM, Cardin Drake said:

I think we have to win @ Tennessee too to get even a piece of the title.   We should (doesn't mean will) win the rest of them.

We do not control our destiny, but if we can steal the UT game and take the remaining 3, we only need to have UA lose 1 game and we at least tie for the crown.  That is enough to hang a banner!

It's not a zero chance, but if we lose the UT game but win the other 3 games there is still a chance to tie for the crown as the leaders have a tough game to go too.

• Like 1