Miss St. Freshman Guard Josh Hubbard

Unconscious tonight vs UK. It was he vs. Sheppard. I would trade any two of our returning players from this year’s roster for that guy. I have a feeling the bagmen from the blue bloods will be bidding for his services in the off season. Just as far as production and offensive contribution, he is delivering what we were hoping AH would have given us. 

EDITED TO ADD: There’s still time for AH to find his shot going into post-season play and help AU be in a much better position to win. He hit shots in Athens that had not been going in for 2 months. 

Edited by tigeraddikt

The guy is special, no doubt. I too have been wondering how long he stays at MSU. People with deeper pockets will come calling. It's a shame, but at this time money is the name of the game in college sports.

I still have a positive long term view on lil Ade, but can’t imagine if we have a Sheppard, Rob or this kid in his spot instead. Probably SEC favorites bare min

Now, I give Aden props for being the guy who wanted to be here when someone like Dillingham didn’t. 5 stars never have to come to Auburn, so I give them props when they do, even if they underperform  

• Like 2

I saw Hubbard play at high school at MRA in Jackson, knew he was being slept on. Excellent shooter, and believe it or not at his height, can play above the rim. Don't think he will leave MSU. I just hope we don't make him look like a lottery pick like we did Knecht tonight.