One down. Hope More Will Go

His name will either be John___________ or he will come from the short list of those that have kissed the ring of Trump.

38 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

His name will either be John___________ or he will come from the short list of those that have kissed the ring of Trump.

Well maybe someone with any name will replace Schumer from a long list of those who have kissed Biden's ass.😀

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Son of A Tiger said:

Well maybe someone with any name will replace Schumer from a long list of those who have kissed Biden's ass.😀

There are three major contenders largely expected to vie for the top spot: the "three Johns," as some have called them, are Sens. John Thune, John Barrasso and John Cornyn.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/replace-mitch-mcconnell-top-senate-republican/story?id=107644678

3 hours ago, AU9377 said:

There are three major contenders largely expected to vie for the top spot: the "three Johns," as some have called them, are Sens. John Thune, John Barrasso and John Cornyn.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/replace-mitch-mcconnell-top-senate-republican/story?id=107644678

I think you got confused along the thread.

9 hours ago, Son of A Tiger said:

I think you got confused along the thread.

I simply commented on who might replace the man.  There is no confusion whatsoever.

23 hours ago, AU9377 said:

Short?

6 hours ago, AU9377 said:

I simply commented on who might replace the man.  There is no confusion whatsoever.

You are. You quoted my post about Schumer replacements by saying who might replace McConnell.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Son of A Tiger said:

You are. You quoted my post about Schumer replacements by saying who might replace McConnell.

Your post was "Mitch McConnell announces he will step down in November......"

1 hour ago, AU9377 said:

Your post was "Mitch McConnell announces he will step down in November......"

That was the OP but it didn't say anything about Schumer. Go back about 6 posts from here and see which of my posts you quoted last.

Edited by Son of A Tiger

Long overdue! Both parties need fresh, younger and more energetic leadership with new ideas.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, PUB78 said:

Long overdue! Both parties need fresh, younger and more energetic leadership with new ideas.

Agreed. But early on, at least two of the guys at the top of the replacement list are in their 70s. 

Mitch was too woke for this new breed of Republican. Let that set in.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Mitch was too woke for this new breed of Republican. Let that set in.

I can’t help but wonder what Reagan would think. 

2 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

I can’t help but wonder what Reagan would think. 

Regan wouldn’t even have made it through 2 primaries.

• Like 1