Dude nails it until the last 2 words

They’ve done a great job brainwashing you into thinking Trump is Satan…it’s a 24/7 effort.  Which hoax(es) convinced you? Fine people hoax, insurrection hoax, rape hoax, bleach hoax, etc.?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, SaltyTiger said:

Another “ repent and vote democrat” rant. Hallelujah and Rawl Tahd.

I don't think that's the message he's trying to get across. 

4 hours ago, AUApostle said:

They’ve done a great job brainwashing you into thinking Trump is Satan…it’s a 24/7 effort.  Which hoax(es) convinced you? Fine people hoax, insurrection hoax, rape hoax, bleach hoax, etc.?

Watching some Christian’s perform whacky mental gymnastics as they they to embrace Trump as one of their own has become one the great spectator sports of the past 10 years. StubHub worthy.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, auburnatl1 said:

Watching some Christian’s perform whacky mental gymnastics as they they to embrace Trump as one of their own has become one the great spectator sports of the past 10 years. StubHub worthy.

Actually the Christain Dominionists support Trump as the barbarian destroyer of the status quo - our secular government - which will clear the way for a "Christian" government.

It's analogous to the story in Mathew 16:23.

Evangelicals have ignored this message from Jesus.  Otherwise they'd tell Trump to "get thee behind me Satan".

Edited by homersapien

2 hours ago, arein0 said:

I don't think that's the message he's trying to get across. 

He is too disjointed to have a clear message.  The only thing I got out of it was he hates Trump; which was not a shock considering who posted it.

7 hours ago, AUApostle said:

Brainwashed folks like you are sadly amusing.

4 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Another “ repent and vote democrat” rant. Hallelujah and Rawl Tahd.

Of course, you miss the point. 

Looks like I picked the wrong year to log back on. Sorta having Deja Vu….is it 2020 again? Please tell me we won’t go into lockdown on 3/12. 🤣🤣

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Of course, you miss the point. 

Maybe. I just turned the volume down and skim read through to see the last “two words”. Never pay attention to Facebook rants. Surprised you posted it Tex.

38 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Maybe. I just turned the volume down and skim read through to see the last “two words”. Never pay attention to Facebook rants. Surprised you posted it Tex.

You’re Surprised I posted what you didn’t listen to yet commented on as if you did. Sounds about right. Your veneer is slipping, Salty! Not surprised you didn’t listen. Not surprised you first acted like you had. Time to reflect on your integrity, Salty.

10 hours ago, AUApostle said:

Nobody has said that he is Satan.  He is what he is and that requires no brain washing to observe.  Tell me why 24 members of his administration say that he should not be President?  His former VP calls him unfit.  His former Attorney General describes him as being "incapable of strategic thinking" and warns that another Trump administration would be nothing short of "chaos." These are facts.  These are people that actually have been in the room telling us this.  Are they brainwashed?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2023/05/07/bill-barr-donald-trump-2024/70192252007/

16 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

You’re Surprised I posted what you didn’t listen to yet commented on as if you did. Sounds about right. Your veneer is slipping, Salty! Not surprised you didn’t listen. Not surprised you first acted like you had. Time to reflect on your integrity, Salty.

Yes I was surprised. Pretty sure you originally posted it on the non smack side. Good to see it was moved. Sorry if I am mistaken. Mrs Salty would have thought I’d lost my mind listening to a Facebook rant while having breakfast. 

Just now, SaltyTiger said:

Yes I was surprised. Pretty sure you originally posted it on the non smack side. Good to see it was moved. Sorry if I am mistaken. Mrs Salty would have thought I’d lost my mind listening to a Facebook rant while having breakfast. 

I did mistakenly post it there. Realized my error and moved it.

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

I did mistakenly post it there. Realized my error and moved it.

Thanks, feel better about you now. 

4 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

He is too disjointed to have a clear message.  The only thing I got out of it was he hates Trump; which was not a shock considering who posted it.

He never mentioned Trump...as for his message, he was trying to say that the letter next to your name on the ballot meant everything in the state of Alabama, which is true. Imo it his rant was more to get voters to do their research into the candidates instead of voting for the letter next to their name.

2 minutes ago, arein0 said:

He never mentioned Trump...as for his message, he was trying to say that the letter next to your name on the ballot meant everything in the state of Alabama, which is true. Imo it his rant was more to get voters to do their research into the candidates instead of voting for the letter next to their name.

Does Trump have a R next to his name?  I don’t live in Alabama and have heard from my wife that her father was told to vote D or he would be out of a job.  How things have changed.

• Facepalm 2

11 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

have heard from my wife that her father was told to vote D or he would be out of a job.  

I don't believe this. The main one is you can't lookup who someone voted for to prevent exactly what you are saying. The other thing is of it is true your wife's father should look for a new job anyway.

5 minutes ago, arein0 said:

I don't believe this. The main one is you can't lookup who someone voted for to prevent exactly what you are saying. The other thing is of it is true your wife's father should look for a new job anyway.

OK, I don’t consider my wife a liar and under Wallace’s Alabama my MIL and FIL were concerned enough to believe he could as he worked for the state in a supervisory position.   Thanks for the advise for my FIL, but he is no longer with us.

15 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

OK, I don’t consider my wife a liar and under Wallace’s Alabama my MIL and FIL were concerned enough to believe he could as he worked for the state in a supervisory position.   Thanks for the advise for my FIL, but he is no longer with us.

I guess you don't believe any of the previous conversations about the parties switching sides over time?

24 minutes ago, arein0 said:

I guess you don't believe any of the previous conversations about the parties switching sides over time?

When did that happen again?  What date?  I remember Wallace, a Democrat, standing in front of the Capstone not allowing an African American student in the door, I remember the Selma march and, of course, Senator Bryd being an exhaled leader of the KKK.

Today, if you find a Republican that is African American he is called all sorts of names by Democrats like *the black face of white supremacy*.  Yeah, the parties changed. I believe it.

ETA: 

Edited by I_M4_AU
  • Facepalm 2