You might want to rent porta johns

Paraphrasing: "This past season I had a SEC coach call me before a game and said you might want to rent porta johns because there's one working toilet for players, coaches, staff"

i hope they got the crap beat out of them. i really dislike coach bummer. i am so mean

50 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i hope they got the crap beat out of them. i really dislike coach bummer. i am so mean

I don't have 40 mins to listen to this...what's the story?  Thanks.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Golden Eagle said:

they played a game away from home and there was only one working toilet for the whole team and staff............

19 minutes ago, Golden Eagle said:

and yes i understand. i dig through a lot of video's and there is no way i can watch all of them so we are together on this.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

they played a game away from home and there was only one working toilet for the whole team and staff............

Guessing he didn't say where that happened?

How are you doing?  Praying you have healed from your surgery and don't require any followup treatments.  And glad you're back on this forum!

3 minutes ago, Golden Eagle said:

Guessing he didn't say where that happened?

How are you doing?  Praying you have healed from your surgery and don't require any followup treatments.  And glad you're back on this forum!

i am fine but i am having a bad day. i was threatened on here and my second ex and best friend is fighting for her life. and i have a chemo docs appointment so i am a little down but i will be fine. i am a survivor. thanx for asking...........

• Like 1

3 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i am fine but i am having a bad day. i was threatened on here and my second ex and best friend is fighting for her life. and i have a chemo docs appointment so i am a little down but i will be fine. i am a survivor. thanx for asking...........

I'm sorry you are going through difficult times right now.  I'll keep you, and your best friend, in my prayers.  You are a fighter and a survivor - never forget that your AU family is behind you and wishes the best for you.

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, Golden Eagle said:

I'm sorry you are going through difficult times right now.  I'll keep you, and your best friend, in my prayers.  You are a fighter and a survivor - never forget that your AU family is behind you and wishes the best for you.

i confess i love this place more than i like to admit................some awesome people.

• WarTiger changed the title to You might want to rent porta johns