2026 5* SF Caleb Holt (Buckhorn HS - HSV)

Guy just won Mr. Basketball in Alabama as a Sophomore. Not sure if he will stick with Buckhorn through graduation; I assume he’ll transfer at some point to a basketball high school to maximize his NIL potential once he signs with a college. Wonder where we are re: his recruitment? I know it’s “early” for a thread, but we might as well keep track of this kind of in-state talent until either AU gets him or someone else does.

Edited by tigeraddikt
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• tigeraddikt changed the title to 2026 5* SF Caleb Holt (Buckhorn HS - HSV)

Historically, AU has recruited the AL HS's north of the TN river poorly in basketball and football.    Maybe the coaches don't realize there are actually bridges OVER the water and you don't have to swim across?

DJ played at Buckhorn so maybe he knows some folks on Winchester Rd that could put in a good word for BP.  Fun fact: I scored 4 points against Buckhorn in 1983.  I would've had 6 if there had been a three point line 🤣

• Like 1

I posted stuff a while back that we needed to start recruiting him....I wish Auburn would pay me to recruit. We'd probably have a national championship in the last 6 year span