Columbia Hamas Terror cell being dismantled

Posted (edited)

Great job NYPD. Why these campuses are harboring terrorist should be investigated and consequences delivered.

deport and imprison domestic terrorist.

investigate their parents and friends also.

All the other students sue Columbia.

Meanwhile the clueless President is Mia. Letting terrorism and lawlessness grow.

Edited by TigerOne
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, TigerOne said:

Great job NYPD. Why these campuses are harboring terrorist should be investigated and consequences delivered.

deport and imprison domestic terrorist.

investigate their parents and friends also.

All the other students sue Columbia.

Meanwhile the clueless President is Mia. Letting terrorism and lawlessness grow.

This issue here is the fact Columbia U is in NY.  The ones that were arrested last night are probably out on bail as we speak.  Alvin Bragg, the Manhattan DA, is too busy these days to deal with terrorists.

1. The issue here is that peaceful protests are a Constitutional right of all Americans (yes right wing and left wing), but violent protests are not protected speech (including both right wing and left wing). Once protests (right wing or left wing) become violent (taking over buildings, destroying property, destroying property, killing people), it is justifiable to use force to curtail them. Whether neo-Nazis in Charlotte or protesters at Columbia, violent protest is not acceptable.

2. You cannot deport U.S. citizens. Yes, I know, Trump says you can. He is wrong.

3. A protester is NOT a terrorist. That is right wing extremist crazoid rhetoric. Look up the definition of "terrorist." That ain't protester, even if the protester has a sit in or breaks a window. And Bragg's office will prosecute those who broke the law as his office does for all other crimes in NYC. 

Yes, I know you hate Bragg because he is prosecuting your orange god, but the fact is, all crime is down in NYC despite what is trumpeted and Bragg is doing his duty at all levels in this huge city.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, AURex said:

1. The issue here is that peaceful protests are a Constitutional right of all Americans (yes right wing and left wing), but violent protests are not protected speech (including both right wing and left wing). Once protests (right wing or left wing) become violent (taking over buildings, destroying property, destroying property, killing people), it is justifiable to use force to curtail them. Whether neo-Nazis in Charlotte or protesters at Columbia, violent protest is not acceptable.

2. You cannot deport U.S. citizens. Yes, I know, Trump says you can. He is wrong.

3. A protester is NOT a terrorist. That is right wing extremist crazoid rhetoric. Look up the definition of "terrorist." That ain't protester, even if the protester has a sit in or breaks a window. And Bragg's office will prosecute those who broke the law as his office does for all other crimes in NYC. 

Yes, I know you hate Bragg because he is prosecuting your orange god, but the fact is, all crime is down in NYC despite what is trumpeted and Bragg is doing his duty at all levels in this huge city.

Supporting Hamas and the destruction of Israel is a terrorist agenda. These “students “ are recruited and radicalized by the enemy of the United States. Wake up. Most of the children don’t even know what are why they are protesting. Interesting than Iran is offering full scholarships to those suspended. FYI Iran is an enemy to The USA and Israel.

Do we know they are US citizens?

when Us Flag is taken down and replaced with a terrorist symbol and Statues are draped in enemies of the US then expect consequences.

Edited by TigerOne

Posted (edited)

Just because students protest against a U.S. policy does not mean they are enemies of the U.S. or terrorists. I was active in the civil rights protests and I protested against the U.S. Vietnam War. I was not a terrorist. I was not un-American. In fact I supported our military fighting in Nam and after the war have always supported our Veterans. But I protested the war.

Check your U.S Supreme Court rulings regarding the American flag and the presentation of flags of other countries. A different flag is NOT a terrorist act. Even hoisting a Russian or North Korean or Chinese flag is not a "terrorist act" in our country.

Wingnut propaganda gets you nowhere with this crap.

Edited by AURex
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, AURex said:

Just because students protest against a U.S. policy does not mean they are enemies of the U.S. or terrorists. I was active in the civil rights protests and I protested against the U.S. Vietnam War. I was not a terrorist. I was not un-American. In fact I supported our military fighting in Nam and after the war have always supported our Veterans. But I protested the war.

Check your U.S Supreme Court rulings regarding the American flag and the presentation of flags of other countries. A different flag is NOT a terrorist act. Even hoisting a Russian or North Korean or Chinese flag is not a "terrorist act" in our country.

Wingnut propaganda gets you nowhere with this crap.

You can protest all you want, but when your protesting turns violent and your group demands certain actions to be done before you stop, that is terrorism.  To demand divesting all association with Israel by an institution, whether it be a school or business, while occupying their property is terrorism.  You can’t see that?

Exhibit A:

These are terrorists.  No taking of responsibility for their actions, but doubling down hoping the liberal college will cave to their demands.

Edited by I_M4_AU

Saying the quiet part out loud:

The ignorance of the terrorist is appalling. Hamas has infiltrated the weak links in society and actively recruiting members. Israel is a democratic ally of the US. Gaza is not.

meanwhile the US military is building a port to increase aid to the Palestinians. Hamas has been attacking aid workers that help Israel distribute food.

The demands of the homegrown terrorist should be ignored. They want to divest from Israel, that would mean the destruction  of Israel or in other words genocide.

Wake up America. We are under attack

2 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

You can protest all you want, but when your protesting turns violent and your group demands certain actions to be done before you stop, that is terrorism.  To demand divesting all association with Israel by an institution, whether it be a school or business, while occupying their property is terrorism.  You can’t see that?

Exhibit A:

These are terrorists.  No taking of responsibility for their actions, but doubling down hoping the liberal college will cave to their demands.

Thought the terrorist were expelled or will be. So no worries about exams. 
They are studying law? Lol losers, they have already failed.

• Like 1