Keep it up Cindy!!

Jenny AU-92

FROM OCCUPIED NEW ORLEANS!!

From her post of Huffington's WASTE OF INTERNET SPACE BLOG...

George Bush needs to stop talking, admit the mistakes of his all around failed administration, pull our troops out of occupied New Orleans and Iraq, and excuse his self from power.

Also, please note the poor grammar at the end there... his self? I thought she was a pinko, not a redneck...

Be sure and read the comments at the end of her "post" - some of them are classic. She is doing more to help the conservative cause than anyone since Michael Moore and Babs Streisand. She has bought into the typical liberal "I am a (15 minute) celebrity and so I know everything about everything" mindset.

She is such a freak.

It's so clear that the livid Left has become so utterly unhinged that Bush is President, about him adding 2 more Justices on the Supreme Court, take your pick...they've lost every bit of what little reason they held.

I wonder which district she will run for congress representing.....?

I wonder which district she will run for congress representing.....?

183003[/snapback]

Her options are open, she is from Calif., she camped out in Texas and she intends to camp out in Washington D.C.

Remember folks, according to the liberals, this blabbering wench has absolute moral authority in this matter.

You know, Haliburton was contracted to build this super secret hurricane generating machine as part of the vast right wing conspiracy to get Cindy Sheehan out of the news. Dick Cheney and Karl Rove helped in its design. :big:

Archived