Arky at USC update

tgr4lfe

2nd Qtr

USC 28 Arky 10

Arky has been moving the ball. Last drive they settled for a field goal after long drive. GAve up big rush by Reggie Bush and big kickoff return then long pass play for 2 of USC TDs.

They might cover the spread by the end of the first half...the only suspense might be if they beat the day's high of 80 points established by Texas Tech.

Lol Arkansas has not stopped USC on a single possession yet. USC had 28 points off of 8 plays.

I have absolutly no sympathy for Arkansas in this game after some of their fans claimed after our loss we were the most embarrasing team to every play in the conference and should be removed because we made no contribution.

I hope USC hangs a 100 on em.

Plus I went to Texas also........so a little bias there.

I have absolutly no sympathy for Arkansas in this game after some of their fans claimed after our loss we were the most embarrasing team to every play in the conference and should be removed because we made no contribution.

182063[/snapback]

I missed anyone saying that, when was this said after the G. Tech game? because I know they wouldn't talk smack after losing to Vandy.

63-17 as I type and USC going for more.

CHN is gone in my book.

Funny, two years ago, the :arky: and :om: fans were telling how great their coaches were. One is gone, one may be about to go. CTT just went 13-0.

182063[/snapback]

I missed anyone saying that, when was this said after the G. Tech game? because I know they wouldn't talk smack after losing to Vandy.

182065[/snapback]

Was after we lost to USC.

From what I seen (least from the group Ive interacted with), Arkansas fans have no respect for Auburn at any level.

Archived