Hey channonc

Tigermike

About today's nomination of Miers to the Supreme Court?

What do you think of her chances?

What do you think of her as a nominee?

I know very little about her, but I am sure we will get our ears and eyes full over the next several weeks.

I haven't heard any initial completely negative opinions, but then again, I haven't heard any positive ones.

It seems like Senators on both sides are just waiting to see all of the info before they even come out with a real opinion. Harry Reid says that its refreshing to see someone nominated that was a lawyer, but has not been a judge. Other than that, nobody has really said anything.

Fortunately, I don't have to deal with judicial nominations at my job! Yuck!

I think you will hear more once hearings at least get scheduled. By that time, Senators will start to receive all of her bio information, financial stuff, and any other documents that will be sent over from the WH.

Senate Democrats, have launched pre-emptive unconditional surrender. Reid and Leahy are already praising her.

The Michael Moore brigade, on the other hand, are screaming in ways that oughta warm WarTim's heart to no end.

You can always count on michael moore and the clinton leftinistas to come through in crunch time. :D

Just for info. purposes, I would have preffered a more CONSERVATIVE nominee.

But, hey, I am not the President.

(And aren't we all thankful for that fact.)

You can always count on michael moore and the clinton leftinistas to come through in crunch time. :D

Just for info. purposes, I would have preffered a more CONSERVATIVE nominee.

But, hey, I am not the President.

(And aren't we all thankful for that fact.)

186114[/snapback]

How do you know she is not the most conservate candidate he could have chosen?

I am baffled by the snap judgements.

Archived