Who will win the SEC?

Choices:

A. Alabama

B. Florida

C. UGA

D. LSU

E. UT

sports.espn.go.com/ncf/index

Amazing...especially since we are 2-0 in the conference...while UT, UF and LS_Who all have a loss.

:au::homer:

That really bugs the hell out of me..... The lack of respect for Auburn is just too much. Even though we have lost a game, we still have the capability to beat every SEC team on our schedule...

I think it is pretty much safe to say that we really get no respect on a national level, at least not consistently. Bama wins against Florida and jumps like 8 spots, and I am not taking anything away from their win, but lets be honest, if Auburn jumped on a Top 10 team like that would we jump as much...I think not. And just look at last year we go undefeated in the SEC beat many top 10 teams, and even Tenn. twice, and who this year people felt might compete for the National Championship........my point is we don't seem to get the respect we deserve when it comes to polls, as last year really proved, and I am not whining, I think anyone who looks at this objectively can tell that something may be wrong, but it is nice to know that we actually do earn the respect on the field when we get it, and afterall I believe that this is a practical world and I can count only on what I earn, therefore I believe in work, hard work.........War Eagle!!!

Amen. I want the Tigers to TAKE the respect they deserve, ONE game at a time. :au:

Archived