• Chokelahoma by 21+
    • Chokelahoma by 14-21
    • Chokelahoma by 8-14
    • Chokelahoma by 1-7
    • Texas by 1-7
    • Texas by 8-14
    • Texas by 14-21
    • Texas by 21+

I think Texas is very good this year!! I see Texas stacking the line and shutting down Peterson, who will be back playing but has been hobbled by an ankle injury. They force Bomar to win it, which he can't. I too see Texas running away with this one. Question will be can Choklahoma stop the Horns O !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Longhorns 38

Choklahoma 13

If Texas doesn't win this one and win it big given the respective state of the two teams, you will still see texas fans talking bad about Brown. While I would like to see OU put 50+ on Mr. "I went to Texas to become a head coach" :rolleyes: I don't see it happening.

Texas - 48

chokelahoma - 17

Pederson may be back bout OU's qb's couldn't hit the broad side of a barn and their line is like swiss cheese.

Texas pours it on, and Texas fans have been on Brown for years about not winning the big games. Though the Rose bowl and the Ohio State game have silenced it some.

I hate Oklahoma, but I don't want to see the Big 12 ruin another BCS Title game by letting Texas go all the way.

If Oklahoma doesn't win, I hope Texas hangs 100 on them.

Texas- 500 plus

overrated so-called team that was in our place at the Orange Bowl in '04 -3

:puke:

I dislike OK for the same reasons most of you (i.e. they prevented the ideal NC game with USC vs. SEC team two years in a row), but my God - if you haven't been around Texas fans, you'll never understand while I will be a HUGE Sooner fan on Saturday . . .

imagine all bama fans were like bamastudent - college graduates who have moved on to a successful life and could argue intelligently about football. BS can take twist stats anyway he needs to in order to make a point about bama football (Which I can respect, but it make for a very annoying argument).

ALL Texas fans are like that, they have no sidewalk alums, just pretty smart graduates who do well in life and can argue with stats and information. At least with many bama fans, you can simply laugh at how big of a redneck or idiot they are . . .

Eyes of Texas-37

Boomer Sooner- 10

Somehow someway the Sooners will get to the MNC game and once again it will be a snoozer. Just kidding, it would be nice to see Chokelohoma in the Indy bowl and get pounded by oh I don't know....Vandy.

So your pulling for the Sooners Saturday because they are not as smart and have more bandwagon fans than Texas Chuck?

Sooners are like Bama with more money. The town is a dump, the school is very snooty, the fans are either arrogant and a-holes cause they are winning, or nonexistant because they are losing. Lord don't let them get started on the past and Switzer and those days. Mean the man had his QB selling drugs, players shooting each other over cassette tapes, gang raping girls in athletic dorms, I don't think any players actually graduated......... and they still look at him like a hero.

The people at my HS that went to OU, automatic clique, during breaks none of us were no longer good enough to hang out with the OU group, talking people that we went out with every weekend and that ate dinner and slept at our houses prior to them hitting Norman. Lol I got thrown out of a house for going to Texas by one girls parents.

As one Texas fan put it about the Sugar Bowl couple years ago........"man LSU fans must be awful if they are getting OU fans to complain about them".

I'm looking forward to this weekend........ its gonna be alright alright and a collective right on should be heard coming out of Austin.

See, it's games like this one that made me root for a tie back in the pre-OT games...send both sides home pissed off. 1984 was one of my favorites...Fred Akers pulls a Pat Dye and sends Jeff Ward out to kick the tying FG in the waning seconds to escape with a 15-15 tie.

Texas has even fewer excuses than normal this year...for the first time since 1999, Texas has a decided talent advantage. If they screw it up this year, the Austinites will NOT be happy...and for that reason alone, I hope the Sooners cockroach 'em.

Alas, Texas wins this one.

Texas is going to beat OU like a drum. As much as I despise the Longhorns, I want Bob Stoops to get humiliated at every opportunity even more.

Horns - 56

Sooners - 10

Archived