Outrageous Ticket Prices

tkdpal

Has anyone taken a peek on ebay to see what :ua: VS :au: tickets are going for ?????

Someone is selling 2 seats in the same section I sit in for $550 for the pair!!!!!

Really struggling with attending this year.

yeah, it is extremely difficult for the average fan to attend the big games

now, especially if you have a family. Is college football becoming only for the rich?

The price is determined by the buyer, so get what you can. :football:

550 a pair is pretty dang good. If bama and au win out, theyll be going for 550 each on gameday.

I have noticed a discouraging trend in the last few years. Scalpers are allowed more and more tickets, effectively choking off the open market ticket sales. They all set similar prices and drive up demand because of the perceived lack of avail tickets. Neither Alabama nor Auburn set limits on how large of a season ticket seat block one can buy. Thats why scalpers have enormous stacks of premium tickets.

Whats worse, I see more and more FANS trying to make huge profits on their extra tickets on gameday. Personally, if i had an extra ticket, i would find one of my friends who wanted to go to the game...i was embarassed to see fans selling SINGLE tickets saturday for 150ea. Those are scalper prices. As fans, we should be looking out for one another...not trying to squeeze "market value" out of our extra ticket we have on saturday just because we can.

I am a BIG "believer" in a little concept called FREE ENTERPRIZE. The "market" will set the price. So long as scalping tickets is legal in this State, that will not change. (Easy for me to say, I have my FOUR AU/uat tickets!) B)

I am a BIG "believer" in a little concept called FREE ENTERPRIZE. The "market" will set the price. So long as scalping tickets is legal in this State, that will not change. (Easy for me to say, I have my FOUR AU/uat tickets!) B)

187157[/snapback]

I have my four too WT and I wouldn't sell them for anything and miss seeing the tide drowned as we christen the field for Pat Dye. :cheer:

i have one ticket in the student section, some offered me $400 for it, I replied, "Are you kidding, this bad boy is priceless!" :big:

someone could offer me triple that for my student ticket, and i'd tell 'em to shove it. 5 and half years on the plains, last home game, fourth straight win (and 5 out of 6) against the tide? wouldn't miss it for the world.

someone could offer me triple that for my student ticket, and i'd tell 'em to shove it. 5 and half years on the plains, last home game, fourth straight win (and 5 out of 6) against the tide? wouldn't miss it for the world.

187222[/snapback]

You are at the peak of the high life my friend, enjoy! At this moment anyway

Try this....has any one seen how much a single game ticket to for the AU @ UK game is face value.......wanna guess...40..nope...35...nope...30....nope...try 22!!! I was suprised, I thought most of SEC had about same $$. I checked on Arky tix and they are 35. Face value prices are getting out of hand at AU. Anybody members of TUF....then to get tix next year will cost like what $300 or $400 just to get the privilege to order a season book. It is getting to were the middle class man can't afford to go to a game.

Has anyone taken a peek on ebay to see what VS tickets are going for ?????

Someone is selling 2 seats in the same section I sit in for $550 for the pair!!!!!

Really struggling with attending this year.

Just make sure you sell them to an :au: fan. :D . I don't wanna see alot of crimson and white in the AU sections.

Archived