CTT, one day trip to NOLA

DKW 86

I don't like this. I know after traveling - even if it is in the morning - I don't feel like doing squat for the rest of the day. I'm afraid that the team may come out flat (much like UT did) and get in a hole that they'll have to dig out of.

I understand CTT's reasoning, and know its probably the right thing to do, but I believe it can only hurt us.

I hope it hurts us as bad as it hurt Tennessee.

I don't mind waiting around til the second half to watch us pound them into submission.

Maybe the well healed Auburn fans could loan out the beds in their motorhomes to the players and coaches? My guess is the Never Cared About Anybody people would say this is against the rules.

I know there are rules about providing the opposing team the same equipment (Cool Zones, locker rooms, benches etc) as the home team enjoys so why can LSU players have a bed to sleep in while the opposing team has to ride in on buses etc? If Auburn has to provide Cool zones to LSU on game day why are we forced to suffer when we visit them?

Tennessee looked tired and slow when they played LSU but they prevailed in the end.

Oh well if UT can beat them so can :au:

I know there are rules about providing the opposing team the same equipment (Cool Zones, locker rooms, benches etc) as the home team enjoys so why can LSU players have a bed to sleep in while the opposing team has to ride in on buses etc?  If Auburn has to provide Cool zones to LSU on game day why are we forced to suffer when we visit them?

188818[/snapback]

Forced to suffer??? PLEASE!!!!! :headscratch::rolleyes:

Don't be like Tenn fans and act like this is our fault!!!

I know there are rules about providing the opposing team the same equipment (Cool Zones, locker rooms, benches etc) as the home team enjoys so why can LSU players have a bed to sleep in while the opposing team has to ride in on buses etc?  If Auburn has to provide Cool zones to LSU on game day why are we forced to suffer when we visit them?

188818[/snapback]

188877[/snapback]

The situation in BR is not LSU's fault but you have to admit it is to LSU's advantage.

188818[/snapback]

188877[/snapback]

The situation in BR is not LSU's fault but you have to admit it is to LSU's advantage.

188881[/snapback]

well as far as convience to players I can agree, but like someone said earlier, TENN came and won.

but just to let the AU fans that are coming know......BR is back to normal, the so called "situation" in BR is nothing more than a lack of hotel rooms. So other than that you should expect everything else to be just as it always is on a gameday. It no longer is a "war zone" as some liked to call it.

Come and enjoy yourselves, but sorry, you can't sleep in out city!! :D:D

Archived