Thoughts on Tommy T from Hogville

Jenny AU-92

Damn Jenny! :)

I read that knob's account of our entrance on to the field and all I could think was, "We've done that for over a year now. Get a TV you hick."

Jealousy can take many forms, one can be anger, and this guys form(referring to Auburns entrance) is apparently ignorance

That was a great read, thanks! Some of the posters over there are hilarious!!! :lol::moon::lol:

It is sad to see "fans" begin, or in the middle of, "eating" their own.

SEC Football programs scream loud and often for a coach's head when things are going bad.

p.s. Jenny, please give me a gentle "nudge" if I ever have a lapse of judgement and come close to getting on your bad side. :D

Guest Tigrinum Major

Jenny got props over at Crimson Tusks from a resident Bacon Bit that also cheers for the smaller school in West Alabama.

Guest Tigrinum Major
I personally do not like what I see from Tommy T.  When he pranced into the stadium prior to the Hogs running thru the "A" and had his 5 big lineman on his sides and all of them holding hands, then in military procession behind him was the rest of the players, it really made me mad.

I can not stand people that come into another stadium and act like they can disrespect the other team and fans.  A coach like that will not be one I would support.

Respect is earned on the field.  Taunting, celebrating with stupid dances, that stuff is so pathetic.

If I was the opposing team, it would just enrage me and I would look for those players and try and take their heads off on the next play.

I say play each down like its your last.  Block, hit and tackle until the whistle blows.  Then, if your fortunate enough to be playing the next play, do it again.

Football is a simple sport in most ways.  Whoever blocks the majority of the players most of the time and tackles the best usually wins the game.  Auburn did that Saturday night.

Too much passing by Arkansas, with little or no production when it was needed.

Just like the Alabama game, the stats don't tell the story for Arkansas, EXCEPT, 19 carries by McFadden & Jones, 13 & 6 respectively.

That tells me the story!

Response:

You are such a pork rind.  Our team - key word TEAM - entering the field with arms locked, seniors and starters  and CTT in the lead, is intended to remind AUBURN that we are a TEAM, that we PLAY as a TEAM, that the name on the front of the jersey matters more than the one on the back.  Last year, Auburn was recognized by more than one national announcer as the most unselfish team in college football.  With three stars in a multi-million dollar backfield, there could have been a lot of in-fighting and a big clash of egos.  But there wasn't.  With all our talent, it was the team unity that lead us to a 13-0 season. 

There was no disrespectful behavior.  We didn't slap your momma.  Tommy didn't make Nutt-Head bark like a dog and call him his daddy.  There is a big difference between being disrespectful and showing pride in your school and support for your coach.  If you are looking for disrespect, look at the scoreboard.  That's all the trash talking we need to do. Auburn did the group entrance last year.  We are doing that again this year.  You don't like it - find the stones to beat us on the field.

You say you wouldn't support "a coach like that".  Well, CTT has class and ability and puts out a great program year after year, with players whose names are on the honor roll, not on the police blotter.  If you aren't looking for "a coach like that", then be prepared to be a loser for a while longer.

When their team gets their butt's handed to them and all they can complain about is the opposing coach and the way the opposing team entered the field, something is wrong.

You go girl! Jenny you set them straight! :clap::clap:

Archived