Anyone else nervous?

SCWarEagle

I know we already lost the game.

What I'm talking about is this "friendly rivalry" business that seems to have developed of late. Good sportsmanship and great competition have NO business rearing their ugly heads when it comes to Us and Them, and the whole damn thing just seems strange to me ... like the other shoe is about to drop in an end of the world "dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria" kind of way. From what I understand, all they thrrew at out fans this year at Tiger Stadium was BOURBON. Hell, that's not an insult! That's a free drink if you time it right! What has this world come to?

Actually, I'm kidding about it bothering me. I think its a good thing. As far as I'm concerned, LSU has one great thing going for them that will always cast them in a relative good light in my opinion. They ain't BAMA!

War Damn Eagle!

I know we already lost the game.

What I'm talking about is this "friendly rivalry" business that seems to have developed of late. Good sportsmanship and great competition have NO business rearing their ugly heads when it comes to Us and Them, and the whole damn thing just seems strange to me ... like the other shoe is about to drop in an end of the world "dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria" kind of way. From what I understand, all they thrrew at out fans this year at Tiger Stadium was BOURBON. Hell, that's not an insult! That's a free drink if you time it right! What has this world come to?

Actually, I'm kidding about it bothering me. I think its a good thing. As far as I'm concerned, LSU has one great thing going for them that will always cast them in a relative good light in my opinion. They ain't BAMA!

War Damn Eagle!

193010[/snapback]

I thought we were playing Ole Miss this week :big:

For whatever reason it appears that Auburn and LSU earned each others respect

this past weekend. A great game that no one should have lost.

I think the hurricane caused people to re- evaluate their attitudes

:au: :hug: :lsu:

we both :puke: uat

:au:   :hug:  :lsu:

we both :puke: uat

193017[/snapback]

Wow, I never thought I'd see the day...

Archived