Tiger Talk caller

ValleyTiger

Did anyone else hear the caller that said he was tired of "a certain radio show broadcast throughout the state?" He went to talk about how baised this certain "personality" is, how unfair it is, and how/if it has an effect on recruiting. The caller also asked for all Auburn people to stop listening to the garbage.

Rod and Tommy knew exactly which "personality" the caller was referring to(which i thought humorous), but they were careful to not mention who. They said that it was basically his job to get things stirred up. CTT added that he thought it pathetic for someone to make a living criticizing others.

Anyone have a clue who this "personality" might be? :rolleyes:

I've maintained that this scumbucket does great harm for many years now. Many people simply dismiss him as harmless but anyone with daily airtime and a vast audience accompanied by his venom toward Auburn CANNOT be harmless. Grown people may find certain segments of his show "humorous" and simply dismiss it as "bad taste" but let me assure you, youngsters who listen to him do not. In fact, in his opening the announcer states that he is "the leading opinon maker in the state" which sure as hell implies that he influences SOMEBODY'S opinons. So, I ask you, can his attitude toward Auburn be healthy???? This jerk should be boycotted and taken off the air. He is the Howard Stern of talk radio.....in Alabama Maybe it's time that Auburn listeners let him know what we t hink of him as well as the station..... just like Tubs did ESPN and the BCS.. He knows that the "redheaded stepchild syndrome" and Auburn apathy is alive and well in Auburn, Alabama just as Pat Dye did when he took the job. That's what he too had to overcome...

I heard it, and I wish they had gone a step further and asked why any Auburn

people go on these shows. They should not, including Coach T. There is nothing to gain or help Auburn in doing so.

I will listen to PF for a few minutes until they start the AU bashing then its off.

Yesterday they were complaining about the lack of Auburn callers which then led to jokes and put downs. Auburn people have better things to do, than get caught up in mind numbing talk radio. Talk radio is the worst thing that ever came about.

I'm really disappointed that Dye, Trotman, White and others go on the air with

this tabloid radio. Do they get paid too much to refuse?

I don't know about the rest, but Dye makes about $30,000 from the people that sponsor him.

193228[/snapback]

OUCH! thats some good foldin money.

Ok Coach then don't say anything worth listening to, some say he already

does that but thats' better than Brother's constant drone about how he and

Bahr did it way back then and his :homer: drool on uat now.

And to think we wanted him as head coach :slapfh:

Archived