AU-UGA on JP?

PChamp119

Haven't heard anyone really talk about it at all. What y'all think of AU-UGA potentially and probably being on JP? It would indeed be the greatest game JP hosts of all time. They'll double their profits on this one game.

I think we can all admit Bama-LSU will be on CBS and from what I hear, UF-USC is on ESPN cuz of Spurrier. JP gets next choice.... lol I can't wait. At least we'll know the result of our game so we know who to root for in the Bama game

I just don't see JP getting a game that big. I would love it though. Imagine the price of advertising would go up quite a bit.

don't know, but listened to Ga /Fl on the radio while in Auburn, and watching awhile on tv's in the RV jungle. When was Larry Munson ever good? If he said

"we" once I bet he said it 10,000 times, it was awful. He was in pain doing the play by play, one good line was We've been behind since 9:00 this morning in regard to Georgia's inability to score.

I look for Auburn to win this game and it may not even be close, even with Shockley playing.

There is always the possibility that CBS might choose to do a double header.  That would leave JP out of the mix.

193872[/snapback]

Unless they did the double header at 2:30pm and 7pm like they have done a couple of times in the past couple of years.

don't know, but listened to Ga /Fl on the radio while in Auburn, and  watching awhile on tv's in the RV jungle. When was Larry Munson ever good? If he said

"we" once I bet he said it 10,000 times, it was awful. He was in pain doing the play by play, one good line was We've been behind since 9:00 this morning in regard to Georgia's inability to score.

I look for Auburn to win this game and it may not even be close, even with Shockley playing.

193865[/snapback]

Larry Munson is Larry Munson. He's always played the 'we' card. Love or loath him for it, he's been doing it for decades. I use to think it was so unprofessional and ridiculous, but I've come to admire the guy. He's a hoot when not talking football too. Just as long as we drop a hob nailed boot on HIS doggies in 2 weeks, I'll be happy. :D

don't know, but listened to Ga /Fl on the radio while in Auburn, and  watching awhile on tv's in the RV jungle. When was Larry Munson ever good? If he said

193865[/snapback]

Larry Munson is Larry Munson. He's always played the 'we' card. Love or loath him for it, he's been doing it for decades. I use to think it was so unprofessional and ridiculous, but I've come to admire the guy. He's a hoot when not talking football too. Just as long as we drop a hob nailed boot on HIS doggies in 2 weeks, I'll be happy. :D

193881[/snapback]

Don't know about you guys, but I say WE all the time too. If there's anybody else at the University of Georgia who has more of a right to say 'we' I can't think of their name. He's a HUGE homer, but isn't that what you want in YOUR play-by-play guy?

193865[/snapback]

193881[/snapback]

Sorry, he's the worst this side of Eli.... And that's pretty bad.... B)

:au::homer:

Archived