This just in...

WarTim

The ONLY team uat has PLAYED with a winning record is now trailing in OVERTIME to VANDY.

I now return you to the usual uat spin. :D

p.s. Has anyone ever seen a more offensive "offense" than that of the smaller "school" in the western part of the State? :blink::rolleyes:

I posted this on another thread but think it is worth repeating...

Who would have ever thought that we would see FLORIDA being crazy excited about beating VANDERBILT in DOUBLE OVERTIME?

Sign of the Apocalypse? Could be...

I posted this on another thread but think it is worth repeating...

Who would have ever thought that we would see FLORIDA being crazy excited about beating VANDERBILT in DOUBLE OVERTIME? 

Sign of the Apocalypse? Could be...

195389[/snapback]

My thoughts exactly

The ONLY team uat has PLAYED with a winning record is now trailing in OVERTIME to VANDY.

For someone who goes on and on about the 'facts' you sure do mess yours up a lot.

So Miss and South Carolina both ALSO have winning records.

Conversely, the ONLY team AU has beaten with a winning record (SC) beat Vandy by the same margin that UF did.

Go figure.

For someone who goes on and on about the 'facts' you sure do mess yours up a lot.

Conversely, the ONLY team AU has beaten with a winning record (SC) beat Vandy by the same margin that UF did.

Go figure.

195399[/snapback]

You don't exactly have your facts right either. Western Kentucky has a winning record at 6-2. :P

EITHER WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Auburn has won the last THREE v/s the mighty BAMA!!!!!!

Joke of the day!

What do maggots and Alabama fans have in common?????????

Both can live on a dead BEAR!

:roflol:

Go figure.

195399[/snapback]

Even when I change up the "bait", the results are the same. :D

p.s. I said PLAYED, not beaten. :D

p.s.s. Wasn't it you that went on and on about comparisons not being a valid arguement? :lol::lol::lol:

p.s.s.s. Good luck with that uat "offense". B)

Go figure.

195399[/snapback]

Pot calls kettle black. Ball State and Western Ky. also have winning records :poke:

Seems the uaters are a bit "touchy" about their "brittle" "team" and it's schedule. All will become clear.....very soon. :au:

EITHER WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Auburn has won the last THREE v/s the mighty BAMA!!!!!!

Joke of the day!

What do maggots and Alabama fans have in common?????????

Both can live on a dead BEAR!

:roflol:

195416[/snapback]

I must correct you on this. You are missing a crucial detail.

True, both maggots and UAT fans can both live on a dead bear. There is no question about this. However, the difference between UAT fans and maggots is that maggots have a much more concrete grasp on reality and know that when the bear is gone they will no longer be sustained. UAT fans, however, think they can live on a dead bear for over 20 years. It's important to notice this difference.

Archived