Kenny's love affair?

vatz22au

Watching the replay of the game....What Kenny's love relationship with the refs? Everytime I look hes either pattin them on the ass, huggin one of them, or wanting to grab another one. On one of his first runs, he had his arm around one of them...on his first TD of the game....he wanted to show another ref alot of love.

Whats this fetish he has for people in black and white stripes??? :blink:

Lol, I have noticed the same thing. I thought on the first score it might have been cause we caught a break (couldn't tell on the replay, but it was really close on that fumble) and without the ref Kenny wouldn't have scored. Or maybe this guy is his lucky ref lol, and he find the endzone alot when this guy does Auburn games. Like the superstition of keeping the same ball boys/girls for tennis players throughout a tourney.

I noticed that too! I thought it was funny, as it looks like he was trying to get the ref to hug him....but maybe not....at least he isn't hostile towards them I guess..... War Eagle!!

There can't be anything wrong with giving some love to the guys who make the calls. God knows they don't get much the rest of the time -- could cause a call to go your way. You never know.

Archived