XBOX 360 backwards compatibility list

Streyeder

Are you getting on on launch day? The only game that I really wanted to play is the new Marrowind, which has been delayed until Feb/March, so I'll wait. The EB games out here has a demo 360, and I played King Kong. The graphics were incredible.

I don’t know about anyone else but I will not be getting one on launch day. I am going to wait to see what PS3 holds before I go put 300 down on one. Maybe it’s just a loyalty issue since I have ps1 & 2 but if the rumors are correct and the PS3 is not backwards compatible then it will be an easy choice for me.

I'll eventually get an XBOX360 system, but it will be after the second generation games start hitting the shelves. That's when they'll start making use of the true abilities of the hardware, such as the dual core.

I'm gonna ignore the hype and wait. My 'old' XBox is doing just fine, and I'm not sure I can justify a new one, just yet.

Me and my roomate are going to split the cost and get it as soon as possible. Good to see all of my favorite x-box games are backwards compatible already. Cant wait!!

Ghost Recon and Perfect Dark are gonna be AWESOME!!!

198226[/snapback]

I still have my old Nintendo 64 w/ the Perfect Dark game. I'm guessing not much will be the same, but it'll be fun to compare/contrast the 2 versions. :D

Raptor, I agree with you, I'm still having too much fun with my "old" X-Box. Been enjoying Battlefield 2, Battlefront II, and Gun.

Me and my roomate are going to split the cost and get it as soon as possible. Good to see all of my favorite x-box games are backwards compatible already. Cant wait!!

198227[/snapback]

What happens when you divorce?

Who gets the game and who gets the games?????

Have any of you ever shared ownership of something with a roomate that you are not sleeping with?

I always avoided it.

198227[/snapback]

Have any of you ever shared ownership of something with a roomate that you are not sleeping with?

I always avoided it.

200646[/snapback]

Whoever wants it more will pay the other half its value I guess.

198227[/snapback]

I always avoided it.

200646[/snapback]

Whoever wants it more will pay the other half its value I guess.

200734[/snapback]

Or whoever packs their car first. :big:

Archived