After watching Gameday...

PChamp119

That story on "Money" and the absolute first play I saw of the game when I walked into the Student Center in Athens... he misses a kick. Where was the confidence? Does he take money away each time he misses?

Granted, I wanted Bama to win, but for some reason I found myself laughing

I realize that "money" is just a nickname and all but taking into consideration what UAT is just coming off probation for I do not believe that I would have had ESPN spin the "money" issue as they did. The fact that they show him fanning out a bunch of bills was just too funny....Only thing that would have been better was if he were from Memphis! :roflol:

On a side note....

did anyone else see the fan who had the sign held up during gameday that said "Corso is a B*&%ard? Funny stuff. The hate of him is universal.

What I find even more funny, is that UAT fans this past week were still using the same old joke about Vaughn being "unable to kick the chair out from under himself..." This was two weeks removed from the LSU game. On top of that he had not missed since then if I am not mistaken. WIll they still be using it after Saturday? (My guess is, I will hear it at least one more time this week...)

All the while, "Money" had missed two against Utah State, and one or two against MSU and one against LSU. I know he saved Bama's ass against Ole Miss :blink: and UT but, how much money are you willing to bet on this guy after his last few games?

And just for the record, Vaughn has missed 6 this year while Money has missed 7.

Archived