Caption contest

jared52

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Tommy, I am pointing at the 'Pat Dye Field' logo and acting as if we are talking about that...but come here, closer,listen to me, I am going to whisper something to you through the side of my mouth...hopefully reports won't see this: Please go easy on us today! I know you're my daddy and I know you own me and I know we are completely overated...so please, please, Mr. Tommy sir, be gentle."

That's how I read it.

War Eagle!

If "Bama is Back" then "Auburn Never Left"

Ho! Ho! Ho! 4 in a row! Early Merry Christmas to everyone!

"Okay, so let me get this straight... that line right there is the "GOAL line"? And if the guy in the red uniform crosses that line while holding the ball, we get points? REALLY?? Man, I need to tell the boys about this..."

"You're #12 over there... he looks pretty solid. My #12... well... not so much. What say we go backyard with this and have him play all-time QB? We can do two-hand touch, too. Just thinking out loud here."

cttcms.jpg

MS: "Did you know Bama has 12 National Championships and Bear was our coach?" "You know we have the #1 ranked defense in the nation, don't you, don't you?" "You know Bama is Back, don't you!"

CTT: "I just don't have the heart to tell him what is coming!"

MS: :homer: Tommy I am not going to make excuses about us losing this game but we are playing with a bunch of red shirt juniors ya know? You know Brodie has all but wrapped up the heisman race this year.

TT:Man my ears are cold. :big: I wonder if I could get my name on the endzone.

:iamwithstupid:

cttcms.jpg

CTT: <thinking to himself> "...OMG, is anyone really this foul-mouthed?...."

or

CTT: <thinking to himself> "...OMG, he really is just clueless...."

cttcms.jpg

Shula - "Those are our balls over there coach. Back in Tuskaloser, they told me we'd need lots of balls to beat Auburn. Count 'em then count yours - we're gonna win."

cttcms.jpg

And, after the game we're just going to slink on out of here this-a-way, if you don't mind. That way y'all can celebrate uninterrupted all you want. Next year in Tuscaloosa, y'all can have the field again -- if I'm still there. I might be applying for that opening at Texas A&M. If you have any contacts over there I sure would appreciate a recommendation.

"You're name is going to look nice painted on our field like that, Tommy."

200083[/snapback]

Phonics Lesson:

MS: P-A-T, PAT? D-Y-E, DYE? Mr. Tuberville, can you help me with the next word and the one after that???

CT:

"F", as in Fran.

"I" as in Inept. Sorry I'll explain what that means later Mikey.

"E" as in Eagle. That was the pretty bird that just flew around in the stadium.

"L" as in Loss. Sorry Mikey, I'm going to give you the 4 finger salute after the game.

"D" as in Defense. You and Ringo will get an up close look at our defense.

That spells PAT DYE FIELD. Do you still have my kid's "School House Rock" DVD? My kids want it back.

MS: Um, sure I'm still working on that "Conjunction, Conjunction what's your function?" part...

"So i'm actually supposed to prepare for football games and tell my players what to do depending on the situation?"

Schula: Hey Tubs! Haven't I seen that #75 in a movie or something? :(

Tubbs: Naw, Its just a guy that looks a lot like him. ;)

Archived