Caption contest

jared52

CTT: ..... I wish this kid would shut the hell up. I've got to go over and direct the band and show the students how to greet these people in about 4 hours. Geesh. He never shuts up........

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
cttcms.jpg

"You mean, all of those guys in blue will get a sack today?"

199778[/snapback]

CTT: Yes and if your offensive linemen don't hold, they may each get two or three!

cttcms.jpg

CMS - "Coach, this is the finger I'll hold high into the air if we beat y'all today."

CTT - "You won't be needing it for that, so you might as well stick it up your butt."

CMS - "Are you serious?"

cttcms.jpg

CMS - "And that guy is John Parker Wilson or whatever in the hell his name is. Brodie is nothing compared to this kid. He's the REAL DEAL and is going to lead us to 3 National Championships and win 4 Heisman Trophies before he's done."

CTT - "Do you want to try a Mentos?"

or

CMS - "#75, #31, #54, and #48 over there keep saying something about Auburn having a "Mullet Toss" today. I thought we were playing football."

Ok, good so far fellas. I'll give it until Wednesday, pick 3-5 good ones and start a poll. I might make a pretty banner for your sig (hosted at my webspace of course) if you win!

I have two of them:

cttcms.jpg

1) Is that the basketball arena over there? Can we play that instead so we have a chance?

2) I think that's the way to Tempe, we'll probably make a stop in Dallas though.

CMFS: "You see that guy over there? His name is Britt. He and his 35 brothers say that your program will never be as good as Alabritt...um er, I mean Alabama."

CTT: "Do you smell what the Predator is cooking???"

cttcms.jpg

So Tommy, those guys over there, they are all seniors. They wanted me to ask how does it feel to actually win an Iron Bowl?

cttcms.jpg

Shula: The 3 guys to your left are all american finalist, and our QB is a hesiman candidate and are RB is getting calls from all the pro teams and are D is ranked a lot higher than yours

Tuberville: What a dumb A$$

Wow, this is going to be tough. For you guys who submitted more than one, if you make the cut I'm only going to include your best one (all in my opinion :D). You are welcome to make as many attempts as you like. If this goes well, I may do this every week next season and I might be able to swing a real prize! Of couse my submissions don't count.

cttcms.jpg

So then Mike Price says to me "Be sure to keep your back to the WALL. You never know who is watching." :D

*&^% this, I'm gettin' the *&^% outta here!!!!!!!!!! I have to *&^% go *&^% recruiting and **&^ get ready for the *&^% Bowl game!!!

Thank you...I'll bet his mother is so proud. :D

:au::homer:

Archived