Streyeder?

GaTigerFan

BUWahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!

Buwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!

4 painful losses in a row and 5 out of 6 for the LFRSOAC (least favorite redheaded stepchild on AUBURN'S campus).

At least they can wait for next year when they lose their entire defense :lol: !

4 painful losses in a row and 5 out of 6 for the LFRSOAC (least favorite redheaded stepchild on AUBURN'S campus).

At least they can wait for next year when they lose their entire defense  :lol: !

199933[/snapback]

And they lose their "heart and soul": Brody. :lol:

:roflol: Man Titan, they jumped all over you for nothing. Guess they're a little touchy. Again, we get called out for lack of class...because you stated the score. Yet those cheers they had made up were the definition of class, just like the bear.

Here's some irony. They sing this and flaunt this cheer before the game, but my girlfriend gets called classless by a female in the $1.99 band when she was singing the AU version of the song. To bad the drunk turds that were walking by us falling in our bushes and trying to damage the gardens weren't by us at that point, because that was a good example of being "SOOOOO classless."

I hate uat.

:roflol: Man Titan, they jumped all over you for nothing. Guess they're a little touchy. Again, we get called out for lack of class...because you stated the score. Yet those cheers they had made up were the definition of class, just like the bear.

199987[/snapback]

ya know, the same could be said of Shug.. but i won't go there.

Anyways, in TT defense, something has crawled up Wincrimson's a$$ lately.... hell, i don't know what he's pissed about, he picked y'all to win... i don't know...

Archived