Congrats Folks.

Bama Bo

Your Auburn Tigers played one hell of a football game Saturday night. The bull rushed our OL and pretty much disrupted every play from start to finish. Congrats on the win. Good luck from here on out whether it's in a Bowl Game, or if by some chance LSU loses and you go to the SECG.

Your Auburn Tigers played one hell of a football game Saturday night. The bull rushed our OL and pretty much disrupted every play from start to finish. Congrats on the win. Good luck from here on out whether it's in a Bowl Game, or if by some chance LSU loses and you go to the SECG.

200245[/snapback]

Yes, War Eagle, It was a great atmosphere Saturday

Thanks Bo. Good luck to you wherever you go bowling.

Thanks Bo. You are one of the good bama guys. I can't remember the other one's name. It's sure not my bama daughter. She always calls when bama wins, but she disappears when auburn wins. :big:

Seriously, as you know, I like to bash bama on WEN but I enjoy having you here.

200245[/snapback]

Thanks for the classy post, Bama Bo.

Just shows once again that the Bama posters on WEN are some of the best Bama fans around. ...but then WEN is one of the classiest boards around so I'm not surprized it attracts classy people.

Also reminds me, from personally experience when Auburn loses: It's so much easier to handle a loss by being a good sportperson, accepting it for what it was and moving on, rather than whining, complaining, and looking for excuses. Such an attitude also greatly diminishes the ribbing you have to take from the other team's fans. It's just not as much fun to pick on a good loser who isn't making excuses.

Archived