ESPN sucks

Weagle98

I don't want to spend too much time or energy on this debate. (What good did it do us last year?) The one thing I can't get past, though, is this: While I'll concede both Notre Dame and Ohio State are very good teams, the strongest points on both their resume are losses - ND vs. USC; Ohio St. vs. Texas and Penn State - but that's not really the point. The point is, Who did they BEAT? The biggest wins on both ND's and Ohio St's schedules were against Michigan, which - although it did beat Penn St - is currently ranked no higher than #22 in the polls. (To be fair, you could make a case - though not a strong one - that Ohio St. had a bigger win over Iowa, which was ranked higher at the time.) Auburn has beaten Top 10 teams each of the last two weeks. (Notice I'm not throwing in the could'a, shoud'a, would'a re: LSU; in my book, close - sorry Bucks and Leprechauns - doesn't count.) What else needs to be said? Even Miami has one signature win (Virginia Tech), but the Canes will apparently also be passed over by the BCS. (Stupid Yellow Jackets!! :homer: )

Archived