Denied to bamamag

tgr4lfe

DENIED

I think this is hilarious. I guess the are tired of the ridicule already!!!!

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

I guess just b/c of my ID??? :big:

It seems to me that the entire Bama Nation is curling up into a little ball, hoping that when they wake up again the world will not be such a scary place; just like Brodie did on Saturday...

That pic sent them into a frenzy, now didn't it. :roflol: RT, I think everyone on WEN should try to register and try to get on bamamag. Trick I think is to use a sly ID, even one bamaesque...just to masquerade. :big:

Now Slink, why would Jennings want to go and poke his finger in that young man's face??

Oh, btw, glad we won so you don't have a bunch of game pics of us!!

Now Slink, why would Jennings want to go and poke his finger in that young man's face??

He just wanted to make sure he was ok

200968[/snapback]

oh, ok, that makes sense now.

Those Frat boyz got a good taste of the Tide when he yelled "Roll Tide" didn't they? One fended off about 5.

thought this thread was about class ...guess someone didnt get the memo....or is stabbing 5 people what Bammers consider "class"

I'm tiptoeing my way around but they know I am an Auburn fan. I'm having to visit once my food is fully digested though cause some of their stuff is :puke: .

What's funny is that if you hit them with facts they ignore you, except the almighty PC Bama who says MooAgEwe.

They haven't banned me, but I have yet to ever post on their board. The only time I read it is if something is linked, but I did read it some this week just to get a feel how Bama felt going into the game.

Archived