• DothanTiger
    • GalensGhost
    • Jenny AU-92
    • StatTiger

From this thread: http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?s...pic=21542&st=40

Who's quote is the best for this picture:

cttcms.jpg

“Look at all these teeth, we cant be in Tuscaloosa” - AWK

"You're name is going to look nice painted on our field like that, Tommy." – bammanmr

“Do you see my daddy over there? Well he told me to tell you to quit picking on me.” – DothanTiger

“...and right over there is where we parked the bandwagon. I'm not sure why all those people are getting off, must just be a restroom break or something...” – GalensGhost

“Okay, so let me get this straight... that line right there is the "GOAL line"? And if the guy in the red uniform crosses that line while holding the ball, we get points? REALLY?? Man, I need to tell the boys about this..." – Jenny AU-92

“"You mean, all of those guys in blue will get a sack today?" – StatTiger

Voting ends next Tuesday at Noon. Winner gets a nifty sig or avatar!

i know my name is long and difficult to pronounce, but i mean cmon....akw <_< , help me out here, edit for the win!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha i would never vote myself..... :rolleyes: ...well maybe haha, Man im getting stomped, I feel like Brodie during the Iron Bowl :big:

Had to go with Galen's. I actually saw the bandwagon the other day...T-boned a Camry at an intersection on 15th St. up here in Tuscaloosa the other day. Shane from Center Point was the only one in it. He looked pissed.

'Nuther topic...how many posts do I need before I get something new below the old Kool-Aid Man over there? :gofig:

:au:

Guest Tigrinum Major
'Nuther topic...how many posts do I need before I get something new below the old Kool-Aid Man over there? :gofig:

:au:

202403[/snapback]

I think it is 50 or 100. Once you get to 300, you can put whatever you want under it. If you don't want to wait, you can ask an admin (not a mod) to change it for you.

There is a $50 charge for this info that you can send to my perosnal bank account. PM me for details.

Glad to be appreciated. The one picked wasn't my favorite, though. I like the "trade you a Brodie and two Britts for that #75 guy" one better.

202400[/snapback]

Yeah, but the bandwagon thing made me laugh harder! :) I guess I should have asked which one you wanted. Sorry.

Glad to be appreciated. The one picked wasn't my favorite, though. I like the "trade you a Brodie and two Britts for that #75 guy" one better.

202400[/snapback]

Yeah, but the bandwagon thing made me laugh harder! :) I guess I should have asked which one you wanted. Sorry.

202468[/snapback]

You got it right. The writer is never a good judge of what is his best material.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I took it an extra week and it appears that StatTiger is the winner of this caption contest.

This was fun and maybe we'll do it ever week next year. I'll have to come up with a good prize though!

Stat feel free to add "caption contest winner" to your sig now and I'll make a little banner for ya! :)

Can I get a honorable mention sig?  :big:

205450[/snapback]

ha ha... if I can figure out Photoshop Elements enough to make the one for Stat, I'll make "Caption Contest Award Nominee" ones as well! :) But this is harder than I thought it would be!

I did think mine was funny  :big: . Since I can't win the pickem, please let me win something.

202244[/snapback]

I liked it - in fact, I voted for you! :big:

Can I get a honorable mention sig?  :big:

205450[/snapback]

ha ha... if I can figure out Photoshop Elements enough to make the one for Stat, I'll make "Caption Contest Award Nominee" ones as well! :) But this is harder than I thought it would be!

205475[/snapback]

haha awesome, I'll wear it wear it with pride....it will be a "moral victory"

Archived