New advertisement

Tigermike

The University of Alabama has agreed to use and advertise for Under Armour. The ad will picture Alabama quarterback Brodie Croyle being sacked by a multitude of Auburn players and Coach Mike Shula yelling, "We must protect the (*$@#)*%$ ing QB!!"

Guest Tigrinum Major
Now thats *5&%# funny.  :lol:   :au:

202713[/snapback]

Holy %$#@, I'm laughing my &** off.  That Shula %$#&**@ cracks me up. :D

202749[/snapback]

Guys, watch the langauge.

%$#&**@ and *5&%# should have been caught by the filters. Be more careful next time.

Signed, AUNation Flashlight Cop

The University of Alabama has agreed to use and advertise for Under Armour.  The ad will picture Alabama quarterback Brodie Croyle being sacked by a multitude of Auburn players and Coach Mike Shula yelling, "We must protect the (*$@#)*%$ ing QB!!"

202710[/snapback]

You forgot about the end where the 35 Britts are standing in a circle chanting "I will...I will"

I found it interesting that Sheila did not turn the air a bright blue during the Iron Bowl. I may have spotted one little "g-- d--- it". Even then, I'm not sure.

So what or who got to him?

Mal Moore? His wife? Is he really maturing? (Nah.) Neurologic shock?

Anyone else notice this?

A puzzle.

I don't know, I was sitting behind him. All I saw was the entire offensive staff give up in the first quarter...that was fun though.

I tend to believe the shock theory though based on the pictures that were taken of him by the media photographers.

The University of Alabama has agreed to use and advertise for Under Armour.  The ad will picture Alabama quarterback Brodie Croyle being sacked by a multitude of Auburn players and Coach Mike Shula yelling, "We must protect the (*$@#)*%$ ing QB!!"

202710[/snapback]

You forgot about the end where the 35 Britts are standing in a circle chanting "I will...I will"

202762[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

Archived