Auburn 14th in both polls

Guest Tigrinum Major

Seven,poor Seven. Where were you and powerI when Coach Tuberville and the Auburn Tigers beat uga and TOTALLY DESTROYED uat?

Oh, that's right, you were waiting for something negative to happen. ;)

Go ahead, put on that dark pink jersey hanging neatly in your wife's closet. I am quite certain it will fit. :big:

209208[/snapback]

Hey, I found your "half-full" glass in Orlando! Too bad it was half full of crap! :roflol:

209215[/snapback]

Nothing like a tall glass crap flavored kool-aide to start the day... :rolleyes:

209218[/snapback]

Bingo! Just the reply I was fishing for from you "two". :lol::lol:

209238[/snapback]

Bingo??? This isn't Saturday night at the sanitarium tim. Drink up!!!

:lol:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tigrinum Major
I heard a lot of what you just said from people leaving the stadium after the game. Thank goodness I didn't hear any "It's great to be..." cheers.

209207[/snapback]

I notice that you have made no comments on the basketball team since they beat Temple by 31. It was only after a loss, a big loss, that you felt it neccessary to make a comment about the team.

Baseball season starts in under a month. Do we need to run the pitching rotation by you for the non-conference schedule?

209232[/snapback]

This is the Auburn FOOTBALL forum, correct? Maybe that is why we discuss Auburn football here, not basketball, swimming or badminton.

Fear the Spin. :cheer:

209240[/snapback]

There is a basketball and baseball forum that 7 appears in every so often. He uses the hit and run critiques that he uses in here.

No spin, Raven, I am disappointed as anyone in the performance on Monday. Just not willing to get out the pitchforks and torches against a coaching staff that has done a pretty darn good job. We were not at USC and Texas level when he got here and we aren't there now, but we are a damn sight closer than we would have ever gotten with The Tot.

Ah, it's just like 2003 here again.

So of you should stop watching Auburn football. But mainly of you have 2 animals or God's perfect number in your name.

I heard a lot of what you just said from people leaving the stadium after the game. Thank goodness I didn't hear any "It's great to be..." cheers.

209207[/snapback]

I notice that you have made no comments on the basketball team since they beat Temple by 31. It was only after a loss, a big loss, that you felt it neccessary to make a comment about the team.

Baseball season starts in under a month. Do we need to run the pitching rotation by you for the non-conference schedule?

209232[/snapback]

This is the Auburn FOOTBALL forum, correct? Maybe that is why we discuss Auburn football here, not basketball, swimming or badminton.

Fear the Spin. :cheer:

209240[/snapback]

There is a basketball and baseball forum that 7 appears in every so often. He uses the hit and run critiques that he uses in here.

No spin, Raven, I am disappointed as anyone in the performance on Monday. Just not willing to get out the pitchforks and torches against a coaching staff that has done a pretty darn good job. We were not at USC and Texas level when he got here and we aren't there now, but we are a damn sight closer than we would have ever gotten with The Tot.

209246[/snapback]

I agree, no need to jump off a building at this time. I'm not sold on Gibbs, or ever have been. And Al has done a tremendous job. Tubby has to be more consistent in order to achieve HIS stated goal for Auburn: Winning a National Championship.

Unfortunately a lot of people spent quite a bit of money to see the "Tubby Flop" (@ the C1B) that has typically been characteristic of Tubby 2-3 times a year, 2004 being the exception. Am I angry? No. I just thought Tubby had learned his learned his lesson. Apparently not.

:au:

I gotta tell ya TM, finishing in the top 10 with a 10 win season feels pretty good right now.  Don't get me wrong, it stings to have lost four in a row, but it doesn't hurt near as bad to see the Shula win 10 in just his third season.

209084[/snapback]

That three-win season in his fourth is going to sting like a mother....

Top Ten is ridiculous. Console yourself with that trinket if you want. If Bama is one of the ten best football teams in the country, my grandmother (God rest her) was starting linebacker for the 72 Miami Dolphins.

209165[/snapback]

What # was she?

209206[/snapback]

If Bama is one of the ten best teams in the country -- I can think of 20 that would stomp their butts right now -- she wore #51.

:lol::lol: Just call 'em what they are. uaters. ;)

If Bama is one of the ten best teams in the country -- I can think of 20 that would stomp their butts right now -- she wore #51.

209262[/snapback]

So, she was Larry Ball?

28-18

28-18

28-18

28-18

There. That should do it! :lol::lol::lol::poke:

28-18

28-18

28-18

28-18

There. That should do it!  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :poke:

209302[/snapback]

Tim, nothing will ever do it for the bammers.

Yeah ok, so we finished #14. I'd have liked a top 5 finish too but it didn't happen. Such is life. There's always next year......the year of the thumb.

Hey, at least we aren't Tennessee fans, lol.

:AUBig:

208923[/snapback]

Great call. I'm in agreement- forget frustration from the bowl, we rebounded well this year and are looking at great things next year. It's time for optimism and time to turn on the heat in '06!

War Eagle!

Ending the season @ 14 what do you think the chances are of a top 10 preseason spot?

Texas if Young goes Pro will not be a shadow of it self, USC post Bush-Leinhart and maybe White, UAT, LSU, UGA and Ohio State lose a good deal of talent in seniors don’t know about early departures for those teams..

Pure speculation, but I think we might get the bump to 10 based on the way we played at years end. Combined with the talent we have returning, which could be even better if David and Kenny comes back and Stanley stays.

208969[/snapback]

Talent? We had talent this year, or so we were told. What about coaching?

209200[/snapback]

Did you watch the 9 games we won or just the 3 we lost? Coaching help us come back in the Arkansas game and win a heart stopper in Athens. Did you see those? How about the utter dismantling of Bama 21 points in first quarter, 11 sacks for the game, nope coaching had NOTHING to do with that.

Again I suggest that we are dealing with a uater. He just WANTS to be a Tiger :au: (But, then again, they ALL do.) :D

Again I suggest that we are dealing with a uater. He just WANTS to be a Tiger :au: (But, then again, they ALL do.) :D

209331[/snapback]

:lol: Yes they do. War Eagle Tim and good point.

I gotta tell ya TM, finishing in the top 10 with a 10 win season feels pretty good right now.  Don't get me wrong, it stings to have lost four in a row, but it doesn't hurt near as bad to see the Shula win 10 in just his third season.

209084[/snapback]

Hang on to that warm fuzzy uat feeling you have for flipper. With the "team" he has coming back , well, 10 wins will be a distant memory and the flipper bashing will AGAIN be in high gear. I do not see any way he makes it at the helm in loserville for another two years.(I would love to see him get a lifetime contract because he will NEVER , just like Bill Curry before him, beat Auburn). But, go ahead and enjoy your 10 wins. I will enjoy the THUMB to Come! :D

War :au: Eagle....4 in a row and the THUMB is on the way. You know it and I know it. :thumbsup:

209105[/snapback]

:thumbsup:

Archived