Welcome back....

DKW 86

Many of you guys are too young to know about a new addition to the board.

WENkj was an admin on the old War Eagle Nation Board. He wrote some fine articles and was likely THE reason I found WEN so long ago.

The AU Family Forum should be dedicated to him. He announced Ethan's Birth 2-6-02 as the signing of AU's latest commitment. I cant tell you how that affected Kim and I.

So without ruining the moment with more chit chat,

Welcome back KJ!

I really look forward to seeing you post on the boaards in th future.

We missed you big time.

Are you still going to the games? We tailgate very close to you if you are still at CDV.

WENHDR.jpg

WENLogo.gif

Thanks for the welcome back. Those days were fun, if not terribly stressful as 10 hrs at work plus 4-5 hrs a night writing and moderating and upkeeping the board plus balancing in family time were difficult.

We had our own little one two years ago, and Ms Anna Beth is just not really into the sitting still thing yet. However, she enjoys watching AU football with me. Interestingly, anytime she sees football on television (college, pro, or other) she screams a big "Go Auburn" and "War Eagle/Go Tigers".

I look forward to seeing some of the old gang and meeting the guys that have been added in my absence.

kj

WOW, that's a lot more members than was ever with the original WEN. I think the last number I remember was around 1100 members. I didn't even look at my number the first time.

Congrats on a growing site, and I'm glad to be a part of it.

kj

Guest Tigrinum Major

I'll add my welcome. I am one of the newbies. But a fairly active newbie.

If there is anything you need, just let me know. I'll make sure David accomodates you.

Archived