Here we go

AWK

If Auburn gets through the brutal schedule they will be #1

Tough road ahead for sure, the LSU or Florida game most likely

will be College Gameday broadcasts.

211166[/snapback]

HAH! Not if Texas or USC play their horrific, "we have two top 25 teams scheduled this year" deals.... And not if ND wins 2 in a row!!! :lol:

:au::homer:

If Auburn gets through the brutal schedule they will be #1

Tough road ahead for sure, the LSU or Florida game most likely

will be College Gameday broadcasts.

211166[/snapback]

HAH! Not if Texas or USC play their horrific, "we have two top 25 teams scheduled this year" deals.... And not if ND wins 2 in a row!!! :lol:

:au::homer:

212087[/snapback]

Ya exactly....I mean in 2004 we had one of the most brutal schedules out there...no one even mentioned it due to our "non-conference games." Nevermind the fact we played a #3 LSU team, #4 Georgia team, #7 Tenn. team (twice), and a #10 Virginia Tech team.

5 wins vs 4 opponents in the top ten in one season....Still got shut out for a NC.

good points war tim.  we need to come out of the umbrella and perform to expectations when we are expected to do so by the media.

just don't put us on the front cover of Sports Illustrated.

210857[/snapback]

haha. i would worry more about The Sporting News, wouldn't you? :D SI tends to wait until we go undefeated before giving us a cover.

i say embrace the expectations. why the heck not? personally, i'm going to enjoy the ride the ride & hope the dream comes true. but, of course, i do every year. i'm a dreamer. i never think we're going to lose. not anymore anyways. Coach Tubs and the staff have gotten us to a level where we should expect to win. i'm going with it. let the dreaming begin........Glendale, AZ 2007. ;)

Archived