Four Trojans Leaving Early

Caveman

It will be interesting to see how these underclassmen leaving will affect USC. Alathough they have really stocked up since Pete Carroll arrived, experience is a must to win championships. Could this open the door for another PAC-10 team?

ESPN Link

Their D as a whole is pretty weak, but USC has produced some very solid defensive players the last few years. They're not necessarily in the pro-bowl, but they're very dependable.

I'm wondering if the Leinhart/Bush/White backfield will draft higher than our Campbell/Williams/Brown backfield. I'm thinking it will, just because of all the hype surrounding those players. I think Bush will be a great situational players, one of the best, but is that worthy of a #1 pick? Leinhart is good, but he reminds me of Jason White. He gets rattled easily when the protection isn't good. He's not Carson Palmer. White is going to be good though, he's a strong kid.

Caveman...i dont know about you, but im shocked to see ANY player off of that weak USC defense leaving early.

211535[/snapback]

BG, I thought our agreement this year was 3 months on the sig. Right?

Their D as a whole is pretty weak, but USC has produced some very solid defensive players the last few years.  They're not necessarily in the pro-bowl, but they're very dependable.

I'm wondering if the Leinhart/Bush/White backfield will draft higher than our Campbell/Williams/Brown backfield.  I'm thinking it will, just because of all the hype surrounding those players.  I think Bush will be a great situational players, one of the best, but is that worthy of a #1 pick?  Leinhart is good, but he reminds me of Jason White.  He gets rattled easily when the protection isn't good.  He's not Carson Palmer.  White is going to be good though, he's a strong kid.

211651[/snapback]

Bush - 1

Leinart - 2

White - 10-15

What pick was Campbell again?

Carlos was the 9th or 10th pick. Campbell was around 25th. Just think of the great players($$$) on what is now Pat Dye field back in 2003. Ronnie, Carnell, Campbell, Carlos, Leinart, Tatofu(sp?), Bush, and White will/have all signed hefty bonuses and will be rolling in it.

Caveman...i dont know about you, but im shocked to see ANY player off of that weak USC defense leaving early.

211535[/snapback]

211653[/snapback]

I asked a while back while somebody was ragging me about it and never got an answer....

211535[/snapback]

211653[/snapback]

:D

Actually, it's now up to FIVE Trojans leaving early:

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/5251206

Southern California lost two more juniors to the NFL draft Sunday, when All-American safety Darnell Bing and tackle Winston Justice informed the school they would skip their senior seasons.

The Trojans have had five underclassmen declare themselves eligible for April's draft since losing the Rose Bowl to Texas, starting with running backs LenDale White and Reggie Bush, the Heisman Trophy winner and possible No. 1 pick in April's draft.

Guard Fred Matua announced that he was going pro on Saturday.

They should still have no trouble winning the patsy of a conference that is the PAC-10, but they're really going to have to work to remain the media's sweetheart nationally.

I'm not sure where all of these will finish in the draft, but they're obviously still tops in reading/believing their own press! <_<

211535[/snapback]

211653[/snapback]

I asked a while back while somebody was ragging me about it and never got an answer....

211685[/snapback]

So, for the bet next year: how bout

you lose- another sig

I lose- nothing happens. ???

Their D as a whole is pretty weak, but USC has produced some very solid defensive players the last few years.  They're not necessarily in the pro-bowl, but they're very dependable.

I'm wondering if the Leinhart/Bush/White backfield will draft higher than our Campbell/Williams/Brown backfield.  I'm thinking it will, just because of all the hype surrounding those players.  I think Bush will be a great situational players, one of the best, but is that worthy of a #1 pick?  Leinhart is good, but he reminds me of Jason White.  He gets rattled easily when the protection isn't good.  He's not Carson Palmer.  White is going to be good though, he's a strong kid.

211651[/snapback]

Bush - 1

Leinart - 2

White - 10-15

What pick was Campbell again?

211657[/snapback]

We have a psychic on our hands guys. Teams like USC, Texas, Auburn, etc can talk about sending players to the NFL in the 1st round....LSU....nope.

Just leave already....you never provide any positive discussion and the amount of time you waste on just spreading your negativity around could probably be more useful.

Some of your recent junk:

QUOTE(abrnfanatc @ Jan 6 2006, 02:14 PM)

Did the middle school close early today LSUSCOTT???

No, your mom had to go pick up her welfare check. So, I put my clothes back on and left

:lsu:   >  :ua:   >  :au:    just sayin'
QUOTE(aupcolatiger @ Jan 2 2006, 03:02 PM)

just when we get back into it....we give up another big play....we have got to get back into it again.....

That last TD had to hurt    :cheer:   :lsu:

QUOTE(WarEagleFL @ Jan 2 2006, 01:53 PM)

can someone please explain to me how we have 0 points and under 100 yards of total offense against the 100th ranked defense?

ROLL TIDE ROLL  :ua:

Probably the more important thing you need to realize is that the mods are nice enough people to put up with your constant bickering and flames on Auburn threads. You owe them a big thank you.

Archived