Ole Miss

Guest Tigrinum Major

Interesting. He's got 5 who've already signed LoIs. (Do those count against this year' class?) He's got 5 from CA. Either he's recruiting old grounds or USC's coach is funneling culls to him. (USC's culls aren't really culls.)

He'll tighten up the SEC West with recruits of this class and number.

Shrek is taking a page from the Mike Shula recruiting handbook. Throw as much BS at the wall as you can, some is bound to stick.

Ole Miss will be on probation again within the next 2 years. Write it down.

213133[/snapback]

I say three but I agree with BG here. There is something big fishy in Oxford and it aint no whale...

213133[/snapback]

So, would this be the commutative property for the Galen's Ghost Postulate?

If :ua: = :om: , then :om: = :ua:

I have no idea if Ogeron & :om: are doing anything wrong, but it is worth noting that he was highly regarded at both So Cal & Miami for being a great recruiter.

213133[/snapback]

Based on what I know, I believe you are correct. Sadly, the NCAA never leaves the SEC without hitting a few locations.

I wish Orgeron would resign before this blows up.

213133[/snapback]

Based on what I know, I believe you are correct. Sadly, the NCAA never leaves the SEC without hitting a few locations.

213306[/snapback]

Geez, is there a link, or is this an unsubstantiated attack against an SEC coach?

213133[/snapback]

213306[/snapback]

Geez, is there a link, or is this an unsubstantiated attack against an SEC coach?

213359[/snapback]

Speculation. Not attack.

Do you find it odd that Croom pulls Eason's scholly offer and bama and au stop recruiting the kid...all in the same week?

4 of their best 6 commits may not even qualify so this class may not end up being great.

I don't think Ed O is cheating anymore then anyone else though that has no factual basis behind it other than my opinion

4 of their best 6 commits may not even qualify so this class may not end up being great.

I don't think Ed O is cheating anymore then anyone else though that has no factual basis behind it other than my opinion

213456[/snapback]

Rumors are just that, rumors. But in the SEC if you see smoke, there's usually a fire somewhere. Smoke is pouring out of Oxford. I'm not saying anybody should call the fire department.

Do you find it odd that Croom pulls Eason's scholly offer and bama and au stop recruiting the kid...all in the same week?

213400[/snapback]

BG, I am not so sure with :au: here. Eason was our number three RB and we have two now. One is already on campus. We simply could not afford another Rb this year. We are lining up for two rbs for next year already. CE wopuld be a stud, but I just cant see him on the roster now that I have looked a little harder.

213400[/snapback]

BG, I am not so sure with :au: here. Eason was our number three RB and we have two now. One is already on campus. We simply could not afford another Rb this year. We are lining up for two rbs for next year already. CE wopuld be a stud, but I just cant see him on the roster now that I have looked a little harder.

213534[/snapback]

Yes but AU pulled back before AU got their second RB verbal.

Archived