campbell, brown, and rodgers

c-zoner

I went to the bball game tonight and noticed that Jason, Ronnie, and Carlos were in attendance. It was nice to seem them back in an Auburn atmoshphere again! i was J/w if they got any interviews or tv time from espn?

P.S. This is my first post, ive been reading this forum for a while and decided to join!

I went to the bball game tonight and noticed that Jason, Ronnie, and Carlos were in attendance.  It was nice to seem them back in an Auburn atmoshphere again!  i was J/w if they got any interviews or tv time from espn?

P.S. This is my first post, ive been reading this forum for a while and decided to join!

214208[/snapback]

Welcome, and WDE!

I watched the game here, and the only air time outside of the game I was for Marco and a few others who jumped ship when Lebo took over.

Welcome and War Eagle

so there were three first round draft pics, and two rookie starters and one future starting quaterback all in one room and espn didnt get a interview? wow there losing there touch.

so there were three first round draft pics, and two rookie starters and one future starting quaterback all in one room and espn didnt get a interview? wow there losing there touch.

214219[/snapback]

Not really...they just gave an AGENDA.... B)

:au::homer:

Marcus Washington was there too. He was sitting behind Carlos and Ronnie, next to Jason. Just thought he should be mentioned b/c he was a standout at Auburn and a force to be reckond with in the League.

WDE

Marcus Washington was there too.  He was sitting behind Carlos and Ronnie, next to Jason.  Just thought he should be mentioned b/c he was a standout at Auburn and a force to be reckond with in the League.

WDE

214244[/snapback]

He was there too? I must have missed him.

I went to the bball game tonight and noticed that Jason, Ronnie, and Carlos were in attendance.  It was nice to seem them back in an Auburn atmoshphere again!  i was J/w if they got any interviews or tv time from espn?

214208[/snapback]

Welecome, and I like the name.

I went to the bball game tonight and noticed that Jason, Ronnie, and Carlos were in attendance.  It was nice to seem them back in an Auburn atmoshphere again!   i was J/w if they got any interviews or tv time from espn?

214208[/snapback]

Welecome, and I like the name.

214473[/snapback]

Thanks!

Archived