2006 south carolina game?

damabama

Interesting. The last Thursday night game I remember we played in was against Virginia a few years back.

Any thoughts on that game? Other than the fact that we'll win.

Ryan

Correction......Auburn played Wyoming I believe on Thursday night in 2000. I believe that was Rudi's first game. And of course we clocked them for those that don't remember.

Interesting. The last Thursday night game I remember we played in was against Virginia a few years back.

Ryan

220438[/snapback]

It was :msu:

Ryan

220438[/snapback]

It was :msu:

220446[/snapback]

I am sorry. You are absolutely correct sir. 2002, we beat the crap of of them and Corso was picking on us saying that we ran up the score and that we would be sorry about it in the next few years. Yeah, so after a coach and 3 games where they have scored right around 20 points to our 100+, how is that looking??? CORSO STRIKES AGAIN!

I wanted to go to the game until it was scheduled for Thursday night.  Now I will sit at home and watch the fireworks on TV.

220442[/snapback]

Yeah, same thing for me. I was really looking forward to getting to see my Auburn Tigers a little closer to my current neck of the woods, but I don't think I'm going to be able to make it down there for a Thursday night game.

I wanted to go to the game until it was scheduled for Thursday night.  Now I will sit at home and watch the fireworks on TV.

220442[/snapback]

Yeah, same thing for me. I was really looking forward to getting to see my Auburn Tigers a little closer to my current neck of the woods, but I don't think I'm going to be able to make it down there for a Thursday night game.

220472[/snapback]

I plan to be there. Lucky for me I have a daughter and her family who live in Lexington, a suburb of Columbia. She is an Auburn grad married to a Clemson grad so we will have a rousing good time as we phluck the cocks :cheer:

i was asking because last time auburn went to columbis, the s. carolina state fair was in town. the fair grounds are right across the street from their stadium and both are way out of town, out in the boonies. went to the fair in the morning, got my hand stamped, went to tiger walk and the game, went back to the fair and had a blast. the carolina people are good people. i'm taking vacation. its a good trip for anyone that can make it. too bad about the fair, tho.

Guest Tigrinum Major

I might have to make plans to be there. I have reason to go to Columbia from time to time and that seems like a great week for a trip.

Archived